Super SJ MODo

• Useless post is useless.

If you're not going to direct people to the topic with the mod might as well not even make a damn post.

You're being Unnecessarily rude, i think the post is self explanatory with no need for re-directions at all.
    He shows pictures of the mod & links the mod's download link,Thats good enough, I've seen you being rude all over the Forums. Stop it.

Im not a mod but it just gets annoying when people act like asses towards someone else....
    E: Oh, forgot to add, useless comment is useless from your part.

• You're being Unnecessarily rude, i think the post is self explanatory with no need for re-directions at all.He shows pictures of the mod & links the mod's download link,Thats good enough, I've seen you being rude all over the Forums. Stop it.

Im not a mod but it just gets annoying when people act like asses towards someone else....
    E: Oh, forgot to add, useless comment is useless from your part.

Só para deixares de ter a mania que sabes. Ele so alterou depois do meu comentário ... Ele nem sequer é portugues. Aquilo é copy paste de outra pessoa.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!