Dogi from golden chest

• Dogi 28

1. Keep it how it currently is (12) 43%
    2. I support this suggestion (16) 57%

Having all the Dogi's in cash sop feels wrong they should be unique items. Dogi is pretty much the only unique thing the game has and having them all in cash shop just runies the point (I do understand that it's one way for the game to make profit easy but still)

My suggestion, Make them obtainable from Golden Chest at a 1 in 150 rate or so to make them rare items as they should be and add the Golden Chest key in cash shop. This will make the items more rare and valuable. Right now seeing everyone with Dogi's just doesn't feel right haha, they need to be more rare.

• Me gusto la idea, pero que sea solo una selección de dogis "valiosos" (como los mas caros de tw. Ej: El de vegetto, gogeta, trunks del futuro) y que otros estén en cash shop

los que son mas valiosos nomas eso se puedon poner el golden chest y los resto se puedo quedar en la cash shop. El jego nesesita unos dogis que sean raros no nomas todos.

• I like this idea, but there needs to be more diversity. For example, yes have the golden chest for some dogis, but also have dogis drop from bosses that are not found on cash shop. Also, events should drop dogis, pvp ranked should drop dogis too, tournament, and finally, of course, cash shop dogis. The coolest best dogis should be in cash shop, if you want more go get them. This way everyone is motivated to participate in everything, including pvp. Not a fan of pvp, but this is the only game I would pvp in.

• I cannot agree. Cash shop is basicly fully made for one purpose. Making the game's access full with payements. Thus, removing stuff like costumes with the reason that they should be ''unique'' does not make any priority over here. Negative Vote from me.

Perhaps only adding hat accessory to the golden chest and Keep Dogi in cash shop. I do agree games needs payments.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!