Kaioken Nerf Suggestion

• kaioken = multiplies power by the user choosing.

so kaioken x 50 would = ssj

as ssj = x50 of power

(for those of you who didnt know)
    kaioken can never go up against a ssj lol

ssj is a transformation while kaioken is a technique

• Yeah but buffing SSJ and Pure Majin is a bad idea because what about namekians their form only last 10 mins and Kaioken come with a bigger cost then SSJ and Pure majin and this is a game you cant have SSJ be x50 and pure majin would destroy everyone if we go by lore.

Great Namek, ironically, is the best transformation in the game because you're basically a walking fortress. Yeah it lasts 10 minutes, but that can always be buffed.

Kaio-Ken at 3 SP has more attack power than SSJ and Pure Majin. Nuff said.

The x50 boost that was originally stated is more or less dead now. As for Pure Majin, you're thinking of the ORIGINAL Kid Buu. Majins who transform into their Pure Majin state are simply unlocking the potential they lost long ago (like Humans with SSJ), but that doesn't put them even close to the power of the original Majin Buu.

• Great Namek, ironically, is the best transformation in the game because you're basically a walking fortress. Yeah it lasts 10 minutes, but that can always be buffed.
    Kaio-Ken at 3 SP has more attack power than SSJ and Pure Majin. Nuff said.

The x50 boost that was originally stated is more or less dead now. As for Pure Majin, you're thinking of the ORIGINAL Kid Buu. Majins who transform into their Pure Majin state are simply unlocking the potential they lost long ago (like Humans with SSJ), but that doesn't put them even close to the power of the original Majin Buu.

Yes but these Buus are basically Fat Buu splitting himself up aka their original form is basically kid buu.
    And also you have to spend SP to unlock kaioken while with other transformation its collecting dragon ball which is not hard to do just a little time consuming.

• This is a very thought subject, what a bout this.

Make Kaioken Infinite... what?, yes u read me, infinite number of kaioken, it means that, if u can get gear and a party to hold kaioken x20, super awesome.

But

Kaioken will increases Critical Damage (CrDa) and Critical Hit Rate (CHR) only,all other stats must not change.,

(LP and EP consumption must remain the same)

It will be like this.

Kaioken x1 = 10% CrDa, 2 CHR

Kaioken x2 = 20% CrDa, 3 CHR

Kaioken x3 = 30% CrDa, 5 CHR

Kaioken x4 = 50% CrDa, 8 CHR

Kaioken x5 = 80% CrDa, 13 CHR

Kaioken x6 = 130% CrDa, 21 CHR

Kaioken x7 = 210% CrDa, 34 CHR

Kaioken x8 = 340% CrDa, 55 CHR

Kaioken x9 = 550% CrDa, 89 CHR

Kaioken x10 = 890% CrDa, 144 CHR

.....etc

Kaioken x20 = 10946% CrDa, 1771 CHR

(Fibonacci Numbers)

This way u will need critical hit rate gear to make it work on ur own, and critical power or Con gear for parties.

This also give other races the opportunity to be useful, now Nameks and Bu´s can have an intense amount of power for pve.

They way I understand Kaioken is the technique too increases your damage, not speed, resistance, defense or any other attribute.

Let me now your toughs about it

THX

• Thats basically what it used to do in the original DBO but it was just Crit Rate i believe.
    Also if the LP EP drains is the same then kaioken x20 will be god mode because 10946% CrDA is god mode and 1771 CHR is over 100%.
    The Kaio Ken amplifies the user's speed, power, mental acuity and physical prowess (Goku himself stated this in the manga).

• Thats basically what it used to do in the original DBO but it was just Crit Rate i believe.Also if the LP EP drains is the same then kaioken x20 will be god mode because 10946% CrDA is god mode and 1771 CHR is over 100%.
    The Kaio Ken amplifies the user's speed, power, mental acuity and physical prowess (Goku himself stated this in the manga).

U may be right, I only watched the Anime. Thx for letting me know

• Yes but these Buus are basically Fat Buu splitting himself up aka their original form is basically kid buu.And also you have to spend SP to unlock kaioken while with other transformation its collecting dragon ball which is not hard to do just a little time consuming.

Not really. When Fat Buu split himself, he basically lost half his power (Fission does that). As he continued to do so he lost more and more of his power to the point where he passed away a while later. While we don't know exactly how far Majins went before they became stable, they still don't possess the power the original Buu had, and while Pure Majin brings them closer it doesn't make them equal in power to Kid Buu.

SSJ is really the only transformation that you have to wish for (unless you just use Great Namek for HP ties and such). Great Namek and Pure Majin have skills that they have access to that require using SP.

• Not really. When Fat Buu split himself, he basically lost half his power (Fission does that). As he continued to do so he lost more and more of his power to the point where he passed away a while later. While we don't know exactly how far Majins went before they became stable, they still don't possess the power the original Buu had, and while Pure Majin brings them closer it doesn't make them equal in power to Kid Buu.
    SSJ is really the only transformation that you have to wish for (unless you just use Great Namek for HP ties and such). Great Namek and Pure Majin have skills that they have access to that require using SP.

Well perhaps but if i remember correctly Pure Majin and Great Namek have no backlash unlike kaioken.

• In-game or in lore? With Great Namek, lore basically goes that the user doesn't suffer a speed loss despite the increase in size like the Saiyan's Oozaru (Great Ape) form. But yeah Great Namek and Pure Majin don't suffer an after-effect (or as I call it the "Kaio-Ken effect)" like Kaio-Ken (where your health is dangerously low) and SSJ (where you're vulnerable for 15 seconds).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!