Kaioken Nerf Suggestion

• I hate the kind of people that thinks only that saiyans use kaioken.. there are other races that need kaioken too.. and their transformation is not always on .. like nameks.. who last 10 min and then a fuck you 1hour cd.. they need kaioken.. SSJ is not meant to be the leader and lord of everything like the series.. get over it

• I think that Kai-O-Ken should have some sort of limiter like it could only last for a limited time but the power out-put should stay that same, allow me to explain my thinking.

1) Kai-O-Ken is a move that drains for HP and not your EP so the user is already taking a risk when using the move (that to me is the definition they gave when explaining the move in Dragon ball Z a move that amplify power, speed, defense, and destructive force but if use in correctly could destroy your body.) so I think the risk is well deserving of a reward especially if your using it in P.V.P. You have a LVL 45 SSJ vs a LVL 50 Kai-O-ken in that situations SSJ should boost Fighter A up so he can keep up with Fighter B but Fighter B can still increase his Kai-O-Ken. The difference being Fighter A is losing EP on top of using skills and being hit BUT Fighter B is losing HP while still being attacked by Fighter A so decreasing the power out-put like some of you are saying wouldn't be Fair to the Fighters that value Kai-O-Ken over SSJ.

2) The argument about Kai-O-Ken being stronger than SSJ is a good one but under certain circumstances Kai-O-Ken in theory should be stronger than SSJ just not sustainable and I think that's where it needs to be changed as a skill you shouldn't be able to have Kai-O_ken on for for hours and still be at max power. How would you get around this fact set limiters Kai-O-Ken can only be on for a finite amount of time and the higher the multiplier the Higher the drain.

3) Now don't get me wrong i experiences my fair share of Kai-O-Ken cheese but I always thought after my Duel that my opponent had a good strategy and well rounded skills...... Naw i'm just playing I hate losing no matter if it was Kai-O-Ken or SSJ its just if you start trying to change the wrong things about a skill you can easily make said skill useless or unusable in battle so take the time to actually think about what needs to be fixed. Kai-O-Ken is a beast in the right hands so long story short time Limiter and Higher drain and don't lower power out-put.

IF you read this far and started to wonder why I'm posting on such a old topic
    1) because I love these type of topics
    2) I love listing reasons behind my thinking instead of just yelling out opinion.
    3) I just remembered the email i used for this account so I could remember the password I used so I just logged back on today.(Welcome back to me)
    4) its a discussion board why you judging me any way jerk!!!
    :):thumbup::!::!::!::!::!:

• The Kaioken stat boost isn't overpowered in the slightest, especially not in ranked/tournament battles. The only problem is how a stacked Kaioken can give you an insane critical hit ratio. Critical hits don't just do massive damage, but they completely bypass SO many defenses, debuffs, and resistances.

If anything, the critical hit increase is what should be removed, and in it's place should be a diminishing physical/energy attack boost with each Kaioken stack. For example.

Kaioken x1 - 30% attack power plus
    Kaioken x2 - 35%
    Kaioken x3 - 39%
    Kaioken x4 - 42%
    Kaioken x5 - 44%
    Kaioken x6 - 45%
    Kaioken x7 - 46%
    Etc.

It's massive 6 minute cooldown, LP & EP drain, and casting time for all those Kaioken stacks is what keeps this from being overpowered, all while keeping the skill significant. Obviously, the movement and attack speed would NOT increase with each Kaioken stack.

• I hate the kind of people that thinks only that saiyans use kaioken.. there are other races that need kaioken too.. and their transformation is not always on .. like nameks.. who last 10 min and then a fuck you 1hour cd.. they need kaioken.. SSJ is not meant to be the leader and lord of everything like the series.. get over it

An hour? that's why there are cool-down rings and armor :) . idk how danoes has changed kok from retail game so I could not suggest.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!