Have the fans given names to the promotional characters?

• So like I saw that fanart banner of the brown haired martial artist promotional character in Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God, and Super Saiyan Blue form. And that got me wondering have the fans given like their own nicknames to these characters like long purple haired Spirtualist, the Majin girl, Dragon Clan Namekian, and that other group? I mostly ask this cause I plan on making a fanfic called Dragon Ball Chrono which is based off the story of Dragon Ball Online, Xenoverse, and Heroes. And the promotional heroes act as the main characters. I was gonna give my own names like naming the main martial artist Wukong or Gokong since I plan on him being Goku's descendent while his rival the martial artist from the Budokai Tenkaichi movie in game would be Vegeta's descendant and Gokong's rival.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!