Help - Patcher gone wrong can't find it!!!

• So I got a new comeputer and tried to install Dragon Ball Online but instead this happen!!
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6540/

I went to the folder it self and the Patcher file is like this!
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6541/

Can some please tell me how to fix this problem and the reason why it's like this... thank you!!! :/:/

SageGlow - Level: 10, Majin, Wonder, Female
    SageBlow - Level: 4, Namekian, Spiritualist, One Sex
    SageFlow - Level 1, Human, Fighter, Male

• I have Windows 7 but I guess it would be the same ,you go to your antivirus and go to a tab with exceptions or something like this and btw it will be different for every antivirus out there so I recommend you search for how to add exceptions for your antivirus.
    as for giving exception to your game files in the firewall go to the start menu and type in the search bar firewall and you will get a bunch of results choose the windows firewall with advanced functions.

on the left of that window choose incoming traffic rules once you select this option click on new rule that you will find in the right now choose program make sure you choose the directory of DBOG and select the game's exe file, hit next and allow it to connect with your machine then hit next and next again and all is left is to give this rule a name , name it as you like for ex DBOG that is how you give the exception to a program in your firewall do the same for the exe of the launcher too
    now you have set up everything for the incoming traffic do the same but now for the outgoing traffic it has the same steps.
    sorry if this is so long I tried to give as much details as I could :)

• i am having the same problem, I went to run the updater "langpatcher" it opens up real quick and then disappears, I am currently using windows 10 and I have Bitdefender as my antivirus software but It doesn't seem to be blocking or stopping anything when I run the "langpatcher"
    so what could the problem be? this is what the launcher looks like when I run it see image

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!