Crafting recipes

• The crafted recipes are totally not translated into English in the crafting master shop . How am I supposed to buy a recipe when I dont know whether it is a jacket/boots or even pants ?
    I even made a mistake and bought the same recipe twice because it's not in English.

i don't buy all recipes at once because not all of them are used for the same class. Some for example are used for namekians / fighters / dragon clan.. etc

Does anyone have a suggestion to what I should do ?

• Don't buy recipes at all, and don't start crafting.
    The materials are sometimes bugging and not appearing in the inventory, also the crafted gear CANNOT be Rare, and as far as I know, the gears you craft doesn't have stats at all, you just get a blank armor.

• Don't buy recipes at all, and don't start crafting.
    The materials are sometimes bugging and not appearing in the inventory, also the crafted gear CANNOT be Rare, and as far as I know, the gears you craft doesn't have stats at all, you just get a blank armor.

You're right. I understand that crafting is totally bugged. But the problem is still the same. When the bugs are fixed, i would still not know what iam buying cuz they are totally not translated. Maybe you know the location of armor sets among the many sub weapons in the shop ?

• I believe that once crafting is fixed the recipe names will be translated aswell. Now that people don't know which recipe is for what, that might scare them away from crafting, which is a good idea for now.
    And sorry but I don't know them, I personally didn't care about craft, and won't until open beta starts.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!