Flying Dash Aura Color

• How about instead of changing the aura color to match gear you make it set to where each race has their own color that isn't influenced by gear:

Blue for Humans (yellow as Super Saiyan)
    Purple for Namekians (considering video games have Piccolo with this color for aura and CaC Namekians in Xenoverse)
    Pink for Majins

• How about instead of changing the aura color to match gear you make it set to where each race has their own color that isn't influenced by gear:

Blue for Humans (yellow as Super Saiyan)
    Purple for Namekians (considering video games have Piccolo with this color for aura and CaC Namekians in Xenoverse)
    Pink for Majins

i don't like this + xenoverse didn't have gear upgrade system cus of that they did make 1 color for every race i think if the aura match the gear is better it will be cool to see humans with diffrent colors or namek etc

how about they make both and add new option you can show the gear upgrade color or the orignal color

I like the idea of super saiyan gold aura and kaioken red aura :dpeace:

• As long as the gear itself doesn't influence it. SSJ with purple aura? Pass. Plus side is that all these colors are already coded into the game so a bit of coding modification could make this possible.

• I think flying aura should be the same as the chest piece's upgrade level (example: +15 chest piece = purple aura with sparkles)

But while Kaio-Ken and Super Saiya-jin, the colour of all auras (power up, dash, guard, or dash flying) should be overlapped by their respective auras, and only put sparkles in the armor pieces that have the right level to have them.

The colour of the sparkles should be the same as the armor piece level, and the shining of these must be kept the same too.

White colour for all races default auras seems logic to me, because all normal fighters have them in the series.

What could also be changed is the colour of the aura that appears shortly before doing an RP attack. When default it should be blue (because it's using the max power of the user), have the same colour as the weapon level (depending on what weapon it utilises), and also be overlapped when Kaio-Ken or Super Saiya-jin are activated.

• That's what i'm trying to say :dhandshake:

• This was already covered KI COLOR CHANGE

• Yeah I agree with this suggestion and I agree to remove guard Ki bubble.
    Mostly because if you guard in Great Namek form, it is way down haha and I never liked it tho.

PS: I never liked +15 upgrade animation on gloves and weapons, glow and sparks are ok but that circles around them, I hate them... -_-

• Yeah I agree with this suggestion and I agree to remove guard Ki bubble.
    Mostly because if you guard in Great Namek form, it is way down haha and I never liked it tho.

PS: I never liked +15 upgrade animation on gloves and weapons, glow and sparks are ok but that circles around them, I hate them... -_-

Exactly, i think the same abuot the guard effect and +15 weapon look.

So, not only flying dash aura color should be changing while using kaioken, SSJ, etc, but charge aura and ground dash too, and guard bubble should be removed. Thanks to this, game would look by far more realistic and natural (like in DB universe, ofc).

• Yyou can swap and change the aura effects with client side modding. not too much trouble :)

Exactly, i think the same abuot the guard effect and +15 weapon look.
    So, not only flying dash aura color should be changing while using kaioken, SSJ, etc, but charge aura and ground dash too, and guard bubble should be removed. Thanks to this, game would look by far more realistic and natural (like in DB universe, ofc).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!