Balance Suggestion Thread

• If so, I think that 30 seconds would be interesting to 3 balls RP because the SM skill has only 16 seconds CD "maximized", then it would be fair (not counting the buff of 29 CDs that reduces part of it). the defense believe that increased about 30%, I believe that is not a problem, since the budokai soil removed the book to use to not drain EP.
    Dodge pot?
    I believe that dodge should be decreased, 50 ~~ 75% dodge would be interesting, 300% is very OP.

60 sec and 2 balls, ok but not 3 balls, since with CD gear set it will have ok cooldown plus SM don't have sleep skill.
    You make someone sleep and wait for CD, plus there is slowdown and stun.

60 sec and 2 balls, It is fair for turtle and crane.

• 60 sec and 2 balls, ok but not 3 balls, since with CD gear set it will have ok cooldown plus SM don't have sleep skill.You make someone sleep and wait for CD, plus there is slowdown and stun.

60 sec and 2 balls, It is fair for turtle and crane.

It is?
    SM may have 29 CD + CD 16 + CD 52+ CD = 5 already is at most the cap is 70, making the ability practically no cooldown, and can be used with rp, and get stuns spamming etc.
    1 min is too much for the rp book , because using cd you need a defense OP, and even using CD still has skills with high CD.

• Passive skills should be changed to %percent, well some of them.

Fighter "Evade UP" - 20% dodge rate and 50% resistance
    Swordsman "Increase Hit rate" - 20% hit rate and 50% success rate

Crane "Secret Crane Success" - 250% success rate
    Turtle "Increase Energy Attack" - 15% increase energy attack

Dark Warrior "EP Boost" - 10% EP recovery from dmg taken
    Shadow Knight "LP Effectiveness Boost" - 10% LP recovery from dmg taken

Dende Priest "Increase Resistance Rate" - 350% resistance rate increase
    Poko Priest "Increase Duration" - 50% increase skill duration

Ultimate Majin "Status Resistance" - 350% increase resistance rate
    Grand Chef Majin "Defense Up" - 20% pdef and mdef increase

Plasma Majin "Cast Time Reduction" - decrease cast time by 50%
    Karma Majin "Agility Rage" - Increase energy attack by 25%

Note, those are stats of skills on max level, and on cap lvl70.

I think, this would help each class in their roles.

• Hmm...yeah that sounds a bit better, although how would the Energy Base and Physical Base difference work?

What was CD on Turtle Book again?

Fighter pots should also work on SM much like Turtle Book work on Cranes, or is that too much?

• Hmm...yeah that sounds a bit better, although how would the Energy Base and Physical Base difference work?
    What was CD on Turtle Book again?

Fighter pots should also work on SM much like Turtle Book work on Cranes, or is that too much?

Well for SM, that pot should increase hit rate for same amount since SM is made to be anti fighter class with that tons of Foc and hit rate.
    Fighter defence type class , SM offence type class.

Well SM would RP KD spammer based on physical attacks while Turtle would be energy RP KD spammer.
    Ofc Crane would get way better thx to this RP balls, soo it would be way better in PVP, maybe again, one of the best PVP classes in game.

• Well for SM, that pot should increase hit rate for same amount since SM is made to be anti fighter class with that tons of Foc and hit rate.
    Fighter defence type class , SM offence type class.

Well SM would RP KD spammer based on physical attacks while Turtle would be energy RP KD spammer.
    Ofc Crane would get way better thx to this RP balls, soo it would be way better in PVP, maybe again, one of the best PVP classes in game.

Ah now I see. Yeah this would buff Humans as a whole a bit and help cover the "Glass" in "Glass Cannon" part. XD

• 1.- U dont know the meaning of the word "Balance"
    2.- The Balance is meant to be for PVP primarily, for pve aint matter that much.
    3.- The best way to know if there are unbalanced classes is goign to pvp, if nobody uses a determined class on PVP it means there are
    HUGE UNBALANCES

• I think crane was better in pvp
    here is crane full counter turtle in pvp
    and vs other classes was better
    he just need a rp ball for kd

• It is?SM may have 29 CD + CD 16 + CD 52+ CD = 5 already is at most the cap is 70, making the ability practically no cooldown, and can be used with rp, and get stuns spamming etc.
    1 min is too much for the rp book , because using cd you need a defense OP, and even using CD still has skills with high CD.

Hypnosis 23sec and with RP increase, it is more, let it be 30 sec, Speed Restrain 22 sec... 45 sec or more lockdown plus stun and KD...
    But ok, maybe turtle/crane won't be OP-ish if this RP Book be with 40 sec CD, any less CD is too OP-ish thx to epic skills there.

• Ok lets also give turtles 25 second projectile delay and 2hr CD on each kame with 0.003m radius.

~lol~lol~lol~Adjust a class because one person won budokai frequently~lol~lol~lol~

• 1.- U dont know the meaning of the word "Balance"
    2.- The Balance is meant to be for PVP primarily, for pve aint matter that much.
    3.- The best way to know if there are unbalanced classes is goign to pvp, if nobody uses a determined class on PVP it means there are
    HUGE UNBALANCES

There can be unbalance in PvE too, you would notice it if everyone excludes you from going to a dungeon. As everyone should be able to PvP, everyone should be able to go to dungeons as it is a way to obtain better items and make your character stronger. Have you seen many SM, cranes or chefs in dungeons? Moreover is too idiot to think that the only way to do a dungeons is using speed. If you don't balance the PvE system you force me to create a second character, which must be "mainstream", and spend time gearing it just to be able to gear my main character because it is a excluded class.

Alhtough the end of this game is the PvP, to reach it you have to do a long PvE way which is almost impossible if you are an underused PvE class.

Tell me where is the huge unbalance in what I proposed and we can debate it. Do not just acuse me.

• I think crane was better in pvphere is crane full counter turtle in pvp
    and vs other classes was better
    he just need a rp ball for kd

Although it is a lvl 52 duel and proves almost nothing, if we have to use it to prove something it would be my proposal. Why? Because your rival didn't wear antibleed and thus you could have chances to win. But when you get lvl 70 facing strong rivals, they will wear antibleed and then your DoTs + Thousand Slashes are useless. What I proposed is to give variety to the DoTs, adding abdominal and poison. This way cranes are not dead before starting the match in PvP. I didn't even say to make their skills stronger, just to give variety to their DoTs.

• I'm not expert in Grand Chef but i will give my 2 cents because this class really needs a buff because it is outclassed by Ultimate thus making it a devaluated class. If any expert in GC can take a look at my proposals and give an opinion I would be grateful.

• Curing Scent: Reduce the cooldown from 24 secs to 16 / Increase Range from 8m to 10m
    • Spirit Drain: Increase duration from 8 sec to 16 sec / Cooldown from 180 sec to 50 sec.
    • Fountain of Smell: Reduce CD from 120 sec to 72 sec.

I've played Grand Majin most of my time and its my 1st or 2nd fav. class(without poor EP drain build)

Grand Majin buffs are ok, for 70 level cap he don't need any change with them, the only thing is that his attacks (not bad/good attacks) got long cast time. Without this cast he can be as good as Ultimate. His attacks got low power - its ok, its buffer!
    But what the hell 2s. of cast + long animation of attack... = about 5s. to do damage with his most "powerfull" skill :/

- Remove cast time from "Candy Beam Flash 180.png"or "Giant Donkey Slash357.png" or BOTH OF THEM <--

• I've played Grand Majin most of my time and its my 1st or 2nd fav. class(without poor EP drain build)
    Grand Majin buffs are ok, for 70 level cap he don't need any change with them, the only thing is that his attacks (not bad/good attacks) got long cast time. Without this cast he can be as good as Ultimate. His attacks got low power - its ok, its buffer!
    But what the hell 3s. of cast + long animation of attack... = about 5s. to do damage with his most "powerfull" skill :/

- Remove cast time from "Candy Beam Flash 180.png"or "Giant Donkey Slash357.png" or BOTH OF THEM <--

I think the main problem of this subclass is the CD at least for pvp. But I think with a good right gear can have good DMG. I'll check everything on that subclass, now in POB.

• No rly. Candy Beam Flash - long time cast stun, before You use it, someone stun You or oponent run away. And Giant Donkey Slash = 2s. cast + animation of jumping into air (another time) + delay becouse of ping (another 0.5-1s) its really make me mad sometimes. If not remove completly the cast time, decrease to 1s. or something. He's good enough buffer for me, nothing need to change except these two skill cast time.
    Let's dont make from Grand/Ultimate the dmg dealers. Their skills power is okay (low a bit) its just only about cast time.

• I've played Grand Majin most of my time and its my 1st or 2nd fav. class(without poor EP drain build)
    But what the hell 3s. of cast + long animation of attack... = about 5s. to do damage with his most "powerfull" skill :/

But did you PvP in casual ranked/ duels or in Budokais? Because there is a huge difference. I don't really think that the real problem of Chefs is the cast time, although I'm not denying that it is a problem.

I suggested that change in Curing Scent as it is a good skill for party pvp and also for PvE, reducing the cd and increasing the range a little can make chefs much more attractive for parties.
    The same for the CD reduction of Fountain of Smell, I suggested 72 sec to equal it to the CD of Ult buffs. That is not a even a boost.
    As for Spirit Drain, in the past before the nerf it was a skill that made Chefs really attractive and unique and now it is useless. In the past (if I am not wrong) this skill had a duration of 20 sec and a CD of 40 sec, but that may be too much and I reduced it to 16 duration and 50 cd.

I think that your suggestion of removing the cast time of those 2 skills is interesting as they can be countered easily with a stun.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!