Balance Suggestion Thread

• I agree that is why I post that.Classes that would get some use of this are those non-speed classes, mostly.
    Since speed classes with their skills and gear can easy get 100% speed, or close to that.

the problem are not only the fixed classes but the way to complete the dungeons. It makes no sense to complete a high lvl dungeon which is supposed to be hard in 3 minutes with just 1 click. And those fixed classes will continue being fixed because with them the rest of characters will be near 100% speed.

• the problem are not only the fixed classes but the way to complete the dungeons. It makes no sense to complete a high lvl dungeon which is supposed to be hard in 3 minutes with just 1 click. And those fixed classes will continue being fixed because with them the rest of characters will be near 100% speed.

Well it would be lame to delete stuffs that already exist in DBO.
    If you take speed from classes that are really everything about speed, they won't be used again.
    Still like I said, if you give buff that absorb around 2000 dmg(aka auto attack)or that auto attack don't deal dmg at all to bosses and super mobs then everyone will need to use skills to beat those.

Think about it, it is small PVE change and those who love speed, will be able to farm around and kill other mobs in dungeons that aren't supers.

• I think I should back off before, such as avoiding can avoid skills, soldiers there should be a soldier, now too many soldiers, you don't even repair attack rate, what is the meaning, attack rate is part of the game, attack rate would provide brush blame. cool.png cool.png cool.png cool.pngI know some people say that if avoiding repair can avoid skills, the warriors, the turtle has many unfair, but you don't forget the warrior was meat, humans chose to avoid thick blood, if you can't avoid death, now this game problem is a soldier can very fierce output have a meat, a human?Warrior than meat?The turtle tried to brush blame type, not PVP, avoid repair can change the soldier's weapons can still hit the human

• I think I should back off before, such as avoiding can avoid skills, soldiers there should be a soldier, now too many soldiers, you don't even repair attack rate, what is the meaning, attack rate is part of the game, attack rate would provide brush blame. cool.png cool.png cool.png cool.pngI know some people say that if avoiding repair can avoid skills, the warriors, the turtle has many unfair, but you don't forget the warrior was meat, humans chose to avoid thick blood, if you can't avoid death, now this game problem is a soldier can very fierce output have a meat, a human?Warrior than meat?The turtle tried to brush blame type, not PVP, avoid repair can change the soldier's weapons can still hit the human

I...didn't understand a single word you just said.

• In my opinion the mighty majins need theire spins and ball transformation back. I played since the KR version and at the 55 update the mightys was one of the best farm classes because of theire spins. You was able to spam it if u got cd gear + RP cd reduce and u did basicly more dmg before they nerf this 2 points. In this moment if the spin is on 4/4 it has 9sec duration and 2mins cd thats have to be changed to under 1min. Same with Fire Spin and Ball Transformation and then you also got another reason why should make a mighty majin. Most of people in engame just make another mighty to have everytime a buffer with them

latest?cb=20160623133332

• People seriously need to stop thinking that Fighters own the game. That's the first thing that needs to be balanced.

Oh, and FYI Fighters can reach a total of 70% speed with skills alone.

i agree, but for those of us who are fighters don't want it to become a lesser class...less str than swordsmen, dodge is nerfed (for now) ...and then capping speed(not saying they will cap it), then gg.

i honestly think fighters should either be, dodge based, with crits, low base dmg or something with a lot of resistance, or -- a speed fighter, hurry up and take out opponents quick.

not a wannabe swordsmen fighter ._.

• i agree, but for those of us who are fighters don't want it to become a lesser class...less str than swordsmen, dodge is nerfed (for now) ...and then capping speed(not saying they will cap it), then gg.
    i honestly think fighters should either be, dodge based, with crits, low base dmg or something with a lot of resistance, or -- a speed fighter, hurry up and take out opponents quick.

not a wannabe swordsmen fighter ._.

I believe it got capped to 80%. Still doesn't prevent Fighter from running Thunder and Blitz Fist.

• About Bold Strike you all cry about, wear high Mdef gear and full anti bleed and you shouldn't take high dmg but problem is, you people just refuse to do that and bold strike is SK main big ass skill in PVE and without it, SK won't be able to beat Poko, Dende, Ultimate...

Take out this big gun from SK and everyone else would play as ultimate since %LP and really nice tankish feeling.
    I really see that only human char users complain about SK.

Exactly! People who complain about Bold Strike are the same people who think they're going to be able to win any tournament just possessing one set gear. These same people should delve more in RPG concepts, or I suggest playing some other game that requires little or no strategy, as these recent games where the player spends most shooting, running and watching cutscenes.

For the people who complain about Bold Strike and SKs in General, have you stopped to think about how many variations of sets a SK need to be great in PVP? If you don't know, he can't win Budokai with only one set gear as you may think.

• Exactly! People who complain about Bold Strike are the same people who think they're going to be able to win any tournament just possessing one set gear. These same people should delve more in RPG concepts, or I suggest playing some other game that requires little or no strategy, as these recent games where the player spends most shooting, running and watching cutscenes.
    For the people who complain about Bold Strike and SKs in General, have you stopped to think about how many variations of sets a SK need to be great in PVP? If you don't know, he can't win Budokai with only one set gear as you may think.

lol no class can win late game solo budokai with only one set everyone knows that, you and iceman defend Bold strike like it actually makes sense, a tank shouldnt have the best DoT in the game period also way better than any DoT crane has, a class built for DoTs, theirs are just longer but alot weaker than bold. Also bleed is just half the problem of bold lol, it does lots of base dmg enough to 1 shot humans does it make any sense tanks 1 shotting? Also forgot to mention it has only 10 sec. CD... "But i wont be able to beat this class, I will suck in pve now wah wah wah" Is just noob talk.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!