Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• Just a quick question, will the lvl 33 book/stone (can't remember exact level but it was somewhere in the 30's) be available in cash shop during open beta release?
    Majority of players don't really want to go thru the hassle of levelling all over again... It'll be nice to have the book to skip the introduction of the game.

• Also, it's god damn annoying when people say "they don't know what hard work is" wtf does that mean? Hard work in a fucking video game? The reason half these people can use cash items is because they "work hard" in real life and earn money. Unlike some lazy fucks who want to spend their hours leveling and grinding in the name of "working hard" instead of going out and getting a job.

Some players have responsibilities and don't have as much time to play. "That's a huge disadvantage ohhhh my gooooddd, lets make things fair for them and give everyone a time limit to play" (sarcasm).

I can wholeheartedly say, majority of old DBO players will choose to level up their character using the 33 stone if they had the option to. Even though they do not want to pay for it, I can guarantee they wouldn't mind using it if it was free or an affordable price.

• Lol, all new players to DBO and people who can't go outside to make an extra little bucks are going to be mad at this post. I can already see them being butt hurt.

Nonetheless, a lot of us has already lvl'd up about 3-10 characters from scratch. We know the struggle more than you guys. Can't wait till you wish later in DBOG's release that the stone was cheaper.

• I'd say to make them obtainable from quest only once per character after level 33 or even 40. These can also be tradable.
    Sorry if you don't agree with my suggestion. It's till P2W for me, so kill me if you must...

I don't exactly understand what you're suggesting here. But I understand correctly, if we were to use this method, it'll kinda be like leveling to characters at the same time.

• I work.
    I socialize.
    I play games.

I'm not asking for stuff to be added ...

If you're feeling like you don't have enough time to properly play a game then you really don't. If you don't you probably shouldn't even be playing.

I was also a player in the old DBO game. Taiwanese server.

• I don't exactly understand what you're suggesting here. But I understand correctly, if we were to use this method, it'll kinda be like leveling to characters at the same time.

Well, not really. I actually want to prevent from people instantly getting lv 33 on their new characters. That's why I said to make it obtainable on much higher level than 33 so you won't abuse it. It should be obtainable even on level 50 to be honest...

• Well, not really. I actually want to prevent from people instantly getting lv 33 on their new characters. That's why I said to make it obtainable on much higher level than 33 so you won't abuse it. It should be obtainable even on level 50 to be honest...

and make it not tradable.
    that way people can't also profit from the stones.

• If you're feeling like you don't have enough time to properly play a game then you really don't. If you don't you probably shouldn't even be playing.

So you're essentially saying that paying for an item to get me to lvl 33 is not "properly" playing? Just because I choose to fast track doesn't mean I don't have the time to level. I've done it countless times before, I can do it again. But if there is an item that will save me time which is at an affordable price. Obviously I'll use it.

But this playerbase is so against the usage of money for the game, they'll vote to increase prices so people who pay will have a harder time.

I was also a player in the old DBO game. Taiwanese server.

There's nothing wrong with you choosing to level your character in a free way. Just like there's nothing wrong with me buying an item which was already in the game before, to level me up.

• Well, not really. I actually want to prevent from people instantly getting lv 33 on their new characters. That's why I said to make it obtainable on much higher level than 33 so you won't abuse it. It should be obtainable even on level 50 to be honest...

Why would you want to prevent that, what's wrong it, that all I want to know? If you have time to get to 33 in a day that's awesome, but why take that from players who pay to do it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!