Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• This is a somewhat decent idea, however it should be in the cash shop. Later on in the game, like in TW servers, maybe Daneos can gift everyone one lvl 33 stone to use for any character.

It was in the cash shop on the TW servers? XD i never saw those stones on the cash shop, but if was in the original DBO before, why not put again? Still, everyone need to have the chance too to get the stones without spending money, and i will miss the time when the more you played, the more you could get nice items for free x3 but is okay, the only thing i want is play DBO like in the old days and buy the Trunks Dogi.

• Actually I did, you claim it's unfair because we will get easier access to high-level items? You consider level 33 high level? And no it won't affect cash shop, because we're not gonna have the benefit of farming items while questing like normal players will have. When we reach level 33, you do realize we are going to be really under powered right. We'll most likely have to use basic gear from merchants till we find new stuff. And no, just because I'm +20 levels than you doesn't mean i'm going to find better gear than you.You don't just collect rare and legendary gear by being a high level. Good gear isn't first come first serve basis. It's actually better for you since you're spending more time farming mobs. The likelihood of you finding good gear early game, is higher for people who quest normally. And if you don't agree with that, you clearly haven't played DBO for that long.

So yeah, this isn't a pay2win feature which you claim it to be.
    Pay2Win is when there's a considerable difference between the cashers and free players. The only difference here is that cashers will get to 33 instantly while free players will have to play feasible 1-2 day more to get there. Which is indeed a very small number considering the amount of days we're going to spend on this game.

• How about making the level 33 stone free? In order to get it. You must have gotten at least one level 33 character. This is limited one per account so you can't get another level 33 to have another level 33 stone.
    If you want more than one level 33 stone, it will be in CS for like 15 dollars or something.
    I'm just putting my opinion on this is all. I didn't even know the game had a level 33 stone before or jetpacks lol.

• Actually I did, you claim it's unfair because we will get easier access to high-level items? You consider level 33 high level? And no it won't affect cash shop, because we're not gonna have the benefit of farming items while questing like normal players will have. When we reach level 33, you do realize we are going to be really under powered right. We'll most likely have to use basic gear from merchants till we find new stuff. And no, just because I'm +20 levels than you doesn't mean i'm going to find better gear than you.You don't just collect rare and legendary gear by being a high level. Good gear isn't first come first serve basis. It's actually better for you since you're spending more time farming mobs. The likelihood of you finding good gear early game, is higher for people who quest normally. And if you don't agree with that, you clearly haven't played DBO for that long.
    So yeah, this isn't a pay2win feature which you claim it to be.
    Pay2Win is when there's a considerable difference between the cashers and free players. The only difference here is that cashers will get to 33 instantly while free players will have to play feasible 1-2 day more to get there. Which is indeed a very small number considering the amount of days we're going to spend on this game.

I think I have to repeat it again... I am not saying that lvl 30 items are high lvl items, I am saying that you will reach high level items faster than the rest (lvl 70) And in lvl 33 it is not neccesrry good gear to lvl up, you get free subclass item and free Shenron gear.

I think you forgot another counter-argument i said (something you were claiming) about WMAT and Scramble advantage. Isn't that p2w either?

• I think I have to repeat it again... I am not saying that lvl 30 items are high lvl items, I am saying that you will reach high level items faster than the rest (lvl 70) And in lvl 33 it is not neccesrry good gear to lvl up, you get free subclass item and free Shenron gear.
    I think you forgot another counter-argument i said (something you were claiming) about WMAT and Scramble advantage. Isn't that p2w either?

Again, I and others have said this in the thread countless times and I'm repeating it again. 1-30 can be achieved in one day. If you're really that desperate you can get there in 1 day. Max it should take is 1-3 days. You can catch up easily.

And again,just because you get to level 70 faster than someone else doesn't mean you will find the best gear, do you ever read what's on this thread and what I'm saying?

Regarding WMAT and Scramble, I'm positive those won't be added till later on after the open beta launch. So you will have plenty of time to gear up for that. Even if it does release at launch (unlikely it will) 1-30 is so achievable in 1-2 days. Again, 1-2 days isn't a big chunk of time.

What you seem to not understand is this, you're assuming everyone in DBO is going to progress at the same pace and you want leveling for everyone to be at a steady average pace. This is not going to happen, believe it or not someone is going to get to level 70 in 2-3 days. That's the nature of the game. Are you saying that's unfair for you because you can't level up that fast?

And before you bullshit about oh, you're paying and we have to do hard work.. Been there, done that. If it's that big a problem for you, save extra bucks and buy the stone.

• Thread is filled with the dumbest comments I've ever seen in my life. I still to this day don't understand how a level 33 stone is P2W. But whatever. What is the point of not including it??? I just want one good reason lol.

1 good reason huh?

maybe to stop this pointless argument :0

Edit

How about making the level 33 stone free? In order to get it. You must have gotten at least one level 33 character. This is limited one per account so you can't get another level 33 to have another level 33 stone.
    If you want more than one level 33 stone, it will be in CS for like 15 dollars or something.
    I'm just putting my opinion on this is all. I didn't even know the game had a level 33 stone before or jetpacks lol.

Also this is honestly the best way to do it, it makes everyone happy. if you dont want to use it, dont

• A good reason to stop this nonsense is to only give 1 lv 33 stone once a player reaches a pre determined lv.
    Also, make it account bound so people don't just go sell it to others.

• I'm just waiting on Daneos to close this thread lel. No need to insult each other over opinions, even though I don't remember it being in original DBO, I don't remember seeing anyone complaining about it. So why complain now? Just release it a few weeks after open beta or don't add it at all. Simple as that. Players can vote on how they want it set up.

• Listen, most of us buying it don't want to deal with the bullshit 1-30 quests again. If I can quote my friend Tom, "I don't wanna ***** kill squirrels all over again for bullshit exp".

If you're gonna make it so that everyone gets the stone at a pre-determined level (which i'm guessing you would like to be above level 30) you're defeating the purpose of the stone anyway.

THE STONE ISN'T ONLY TO LEVEL UP FAST, IT'S TO FRIGGIN SKIP THE GOD DAMN INTRO THAT MOST DBO VETS DREAD DOING AGAIN FOR 10TH TIME.

Seems like freebies are trying to make everything tip in their favor more than cashers, get it in your head, we WILL get more benefits because we're not playing for free. Stop trying to get easy access to items as well. If you want easy access, simple just pay a little bit for it.

You know what I find hilariously funny, "Oh don't' use the lvl 33 stone item in cash shop because it gives an advantage to other players, all the other players who quest get left behind *cry cry* "
    "But hey, make it so we all have to get it the same way, in a free form such as leveling up to a pre-determined level, or maybe get it from an NPC, then we're totally okay with the stone"

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

• i dont think you understood what i just quoted

so let me break it down for you and give you a snickers after to calm that fury

if its done the way i quoted:

players who do want to play the game and go through the grind CAN

players who dont want to play through the grind of level 30 CAN, by buying a stone or whatever at anytime, even before you level a character up to 33

BUT, now here is where i lost you somehow

players who reach level 30 by grinding (i guess through an event or some crap, ill leave that to the devs) have the possibility of getting a one time free stone to easily level their alt up to 30 thats bound to that account and cannot be sold

if they dont want to use it, DONT!
    if they do, God Fking Speed!

but if you want another one you gotta pay for it

now thats 1 free stone and the rest you gotta pay for, its honestly the best way to shut everyone up about this, and honestly if anyone has a problem with this idea they got other issues to work out.

oh yeah, here is that snickers! :3

• they dont get it lol

theyre still gonna try to stop us players from buying it at launch because the idiots think its pay2win or its an advantage.

• You basically restated an idea I suggested earlier, I guess you forgot to read that and went on blabbing away.

Nice try with the snickers though, it made you look maybe 5% cooler.

• they dont get it lol
    theyre still gonna try to stop us players from buying it at launch because the idiots think its pay2win or its an advantage.

I'm telling you man, the harsh reality is these people are either new to the game and want to play on = grounds (they assume this stone makes it unfair for them) or it's just cheap people who don't want to pay for things.

• I'm an old player and I'm cheap AF, wanna fight about it ?

Probably the stupidest comment I read here, nobody is fighting the cheap players. It's you guys who don't want us to get the item. I'm actually voting that the game gives you guys a free lvl 33 stone at one point so you guys don't cry later.

Think before you speak on this thread.

• You basically restated an idea I suggested earlier, I guess you forgot to read that and went on blabbing away.
    Nice try with the snickers though, it made you look maybe 5% cooler.

i honestly dont see it anywhere, but as long as we are on the same page on this thats fine if im just a repeater

also i want that snickers back

• This is a somewhat decent idea, however it should be in the cash shop. Later on in the game, like in TW servers, maybe Daneos can gift everyone one lvl 33 stone to use for any character.

I wrote it here, and briefly said the same thing you did.

i honestly dont see it anywhere, but as long as we are on the same page on this thats fine if im just a repeater
    also i want that snickers back

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!