Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• Looks like is not. But is it lol. Start in 33 while others start in 1.? This game is about all. See this example.The first budokai of DBOG server. After 1 Week the server started. The Ppl that started in lv 33 will be like 60+ while PPL that started in 1 will be like 40+ . Who will win?. I repeat. There is aone reasson why oficial server didnt this.
    It should be like a prize (Like in the old server) when u hit some high lv. then u can use it for sell or for lvl alts chars.

That won't happen, I'm sure Daneos isn't adding the Budokai till at least 1 month after launch.
    Also, we've already established the leveling ordeal. It's not as bad as you think. Pre-Open beta people got to level 70 in less than a week, without any stones and with broken quests.

• That won't happen, I'm sure Daneos isn't adding the Budokai till at least 1 month after launch. Also, we've already established the leveling ordeal. It's not as bad as you think. Pre-Open beta people got to level 70 in less than a week, without any stones and with broken quests.

Is you ROB from corean server? <3 if no nvm jajajajaja.
    I know bro lvl is not a problem. was sarcasm. doesnt matter the speed that takes the LVL.
    If i start in 1 i will be like 2 days for get 30 jajaa after that i will take 5 days for 70. If i start in 33 i will be 70 in half week after launch. You see the problem there? not all ppl is all day in PC like me jaja. The game should be with no this stone since the start, maybe get it when u got lv 50 or something , or add after 1 month to cash shop cuz then the PPL already lvled and can works for sell or for do an alt char but is too unfair this stone in all the points of view.

• Looks like is not. But is it lol. Start in 33 while others start in 1.? This game is about all. See this example.The first budokai of DBOG server. After 1 Week the server started. The Ppl that started in lv 33 will be like 60+ while PPL that started in 1 will be like 40+ . Who will win?. I repeat. There is aone reasson why oficial server didnt this.
    It should be like a prize (Like in the old server) when u hit some high lv. then u can use it for sell or for lvl alts chars.

If you're smart you stay lvl 29 kid and enter the kid budokai torunament, then you don't have to fight higher levels.

And don't enter 30+ budokai at all at lvl 30-55.

• @'Roku
    Lmao should've told me sooner I would have taken it easy!

However I do still believe that at launch there should be no lvl33 stone. It's just not my style.

not your style 0_0 the level up 33 stone came into the original game through a limited time event that way everyone could get it, and it should be like that in dbog or be a paid item it doesnt matter it a needed item

• 1. Nobody is against your preference of leveling normally, it is people like you who are against our leveling preference. I insult only when I feel like I have to, otherwise I remain mutual most of the time. A lot of people from the opposing side say things that make no sense, which is pretty annoying.
    3. You're interpreting it wrong.Figure of speech, trying to speak for cashers as a whole.

Considering the amount of hits this thread has gotten, I don't think there is a lot of people who are disagreeing with the idea, otherwise there would be a lot more posts giving negative feedback about the idea.

1.Yes ppl that are against your leveling way is because that implies a "big advantage" paid by money. i consider it big advantage in the beginning of server opening and a way to commit a sacrilege on a new reworked server that is opening ,after some time it could be an aceptable advantage.

By the wayt apart that u insult when you feel like ,u insult also because moderators allows u to do it,
    seems like ignoring rules its ok for some ppl or they are just for decorative purposes. :D

i see more ppl against adding, but instead of speculating who agrees or not , we could make a quiz, with the options , from the opening, not in the begining, or never. something like that could be intersting to see the results, maybe u will get a surprise.

• Can somebody make a decent, just halfway decent point to how Level 33 stones are P2W? And by decent, I mean a point that doesn't have any bias; none of your personal preference that you take "pride" in leveling. I don't care about that, from a non bias standpoint make a statement that shows why level 33 stones are P2W. If you all made coherent thoughts, and put them into the form of a well thought of argument maybe people would be more inclined to listen. But adding in your personal preferences, your personal beliefs, you taking "pride" in leveling; that has nothing to do with nothing.

• I'm fairly certain it'll be added. The argument lies with whether or not it should be allowed upon launch.

My vote is that it shouldn't, ultimately it's up to Daneos.

If you guys want to voice your opinions, feel free to do so, just don't start insulting others because you are in a debate.

ALSO

start a poll or something, that way what the public wants lies in the numbers.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

Edited once, last by graysen ().

• I already stated why its P2W, and im as bias as all holy hell on this, i might even get one "if" it comes out in cash shop.

it WILL be a problem to do it in the beginning because when things like the tournaments come out everyone who didnt get one is gonna go ape shit(no pun intended) about the stone even more(causing a bigger uproar than this thread has). then it will be like the "norm" to buy a 33 stone when u first start the game in open beta, sure there are casuals who will just stay "meh" and farm it up ignoring pvp and having fun doing pve. but for people who are dead set on being "the best like no one ever was" in pvp its basically saying, "oh hey, you want to be somewhat relevant in pvps and budokais? better get that lvl 33 stone when open beta begins."

its better to wait till a few days to where the stone it self wont have any real impact, by then there will be a few people around that level so it wont matter as much.

you cant say dbog isnt a new game when everyone has a fresh start, just because its a reboot of an older game, its very short sighted as it will turn off newer and some older players who came to the game to feel actual competition and not a curb stomp and a fist full of sand

IT WILL be pay to win if its in the cash shop at launch

IT WONT be pay to win if its after a few days or even a week

again i dont see the big deal you cant wait a few days if you really want to use it so bad, just expressing your thirst over it being an launch shows how P2W it is to do it at launch

you waited for the DBO reboot and that took 2ish years

you cant wait a few days for an level spike you prob wont even need? just play another game to past the time.

Definition of pay to win

Edit: also the excuse of "oh well im supporting the game so its fine" yeah its fine to support the game and thats cool and all so why dont buy something that actually has some worth to you and not just a 1 day convenience, like a dogi or a bike? just a thought...

2nd Edit: yeah i know that spoiler isnt fully correct, but im too lazy to put anymore effort into this :/
    also monster hunter gen FTW!!!

• games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying

I Dont see instant levelling anywhere in there.

• Like feminism, they realized they failed epicly by using the term P2W here but are now stuck with it :thumbsup:

The only real thing they can actually use is the budokai excuse. One way or another it is a really good excuse to not put the stone as soon as the game goes live.
    Hardcore players will most likely even reach 70 quicker than the ones using the stone but yeah, not everyone is hardcore '-'

What am I even saying, it's an MMO, these can never be balanced player-wise.
    There's always 3 groups. Casuals, Hardcores and then the Cashers ...

• Like feminism, they realized they failed epicly by using the term P2W here but are now stuck with it :thumbsup:

The only real thing they can actually use is the budokai excuse. One way or another it is a really good excuse to not put the stone as soon as the game goes live.
    Hardcore players will most likely even reach 70 quicker than the ones using the stone but yeah, not everyone is hardcore '-'

What am I even saying, it's an MMO, these can never be balanced player-wise.
    There's always 3 groups. Casuals, Hardcores and then the Cashers ...

not really a fail, more as too lazy to fix something, as stated int he edits that were made before anyone even saw the post :P
    there was even a link in there with many other descriptions that matched

whether you were to lazy to click it before jumping the gun, doesnt matter to me

Edit: that feminism crack made me laugh that, lol

• Pay to win
    When you can pay real money to gain advantage in a game,
    being able to pay real life money to earn faster in-game currency...etc
    its been told many times how reaching highers levels faster u reach the expensiest items faster than others and giving u control of AH, doesnt matter if drop good or not, dont add speculation about what other hardcore players can do, this give a multiple types of advantage and thats it.

Im sure the cashers dont worry about if dogis will be available from the first moment, that doesnt give them any interesting advantage :thumbup:
    or are you going to claim if dogis are not ready from the first moment? you wont give a f*** at all!, now you realized what is an advantage? dont think so, u know very well thats why u show that much interest.

For me instant leveling is an advantage specially when everyone start from zero, i repeat a dogi is not an advantage. U can aprecciate the diff.

Other curious thing on arguments i have read is that ,they dont have too much time or they are too busy to play so the stone saves times, ok.

If you dont have time to play im sure you dont need stone from the first day because u wont have time to play so does it affect you?
    NO, if you dont have time to play or just a little im sure u can wait without any problem so that argument is a fail.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!