Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• if the level cap is going to be 38, this will give us more of a reason not to "cry" about the upgrade stones. They'll be level 33 and have nothing else, they can't enter kid budokai, while most of the players will stay a kid before the first one happens. The time they'll need to get all the passives from TLQ, the flight quests and the first tier 1 dragonball quests will be a bout a day. Not to mention they'll be level 33 with level 1 gear. So I don't mind this at all.

Lmao, they should feel this way regardless of the level cap.. Otherwise they're just contradicting themselves.

So yeah, if its okay during level 33 cap, explain to me how it will be unacceptable if the 70 cap releases first.

• This is really annoying ... damn it.
    I wish there was a way to unfollow topics ...

I'm done with retarded notifications from this lousy topic (and so many others ...)

• Here's the thing, pretty close to everyone I've seen against it are new players claiming its pay to win. cash shop in general is pay to win because by nature of anything sold in cash shop. the lvl up 33 stone requires lvl 10 and all it does is boost you to a useless lvl above 30 saving you maybe a days worth of questing and grinding if done right. Anyone claiming it's skipping good questing havent played this game very much. all quests are grinding and repetitive. Now with all that being said, if anyone could maybe present a legitimate and viable reason this shouldnt be implemented please do so.

• someone give me just one item bought on cash shop that doesn't give you an advantage in game

dogis, because dogis are cosmetic, and i really don't care about them if you can get one of them in game for token points.

The reason is because the game will be entirely fresh = none of the needed items will be availlable for players yet. So while people may have heaps of cash by selling dogis, they are generally nothing with it. If only crafting became more profiteable and if it was working 100%, then i would delete this. But even then, dogis at the start of the game will be useless and purely cosmetic.

• Are you kidding? Dogi's can be sold in auction house for copious amounts of money. regardless of purely cosmetic or not, they can also have extra effects making characters more powerful. NEXT

Also, we aren't talking about how things are right now, we are talking full release of the game so during then they will matter.

• PPl that dont like LVL will find 1000000+ Reasons for why this stone isnt P2W.
    About who said that the ones that used this cant enter JR budokais is true but, some PPL can do lv 30 in 2 day , then for the ppl that no use this stone will be :
    EXAMPLE : The first budokai comes 1 week after server comes. Then the PPL that can lvl to 30 In 2 days will be like 40-50, but , if im a person that lvl fast like this and get stone then i wont lose the first 2 days lvling to 30 and when budokai comes i will be 60-70. Thast the thing about the budokais.
    Like i said , the ppl that doesnt like to lvl will find 91023812392379 reasons for say this stone is not P2W but it is, atleast since the start it is.
    Im not against the stone , im against they add this since the first day.

• Are you kidding? Dogi's can be sold in auction house for copious amounts of money. regardless of purely cosmetic or not, they can also have extra effects making characters more powerful. NEXT

Also, we aren't talking about how things are right now, we are talking full release of the game so during then they will matter.

who's going to have the money to pay for the dogis at the start?

• Let me get this straight: the only reason people are moaning and complaining are saying that the very first budokai would be biased towards people with stones? So because some people would have an advantage on the very first budokai and nothing after that, the item shouldnt be added? That is by far the dumbest reason I've seen yet. budokai titles unelss bugged last a week. And here's the thing: origninal dbo tw every account created before or during a certain time span in the beginning of the game are given the item. everyone after a set amount of time (I don't remember how long probably like a month) will no longer be eligible to receive the item. NEXT

• DURING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. after that theres no advantage, read the whole post before replying again please. Also, if you want to do kid tournament, lvl up 33 stone is irrelevant

As far as the Dogi comment goes, I cant really understand what youre saying but yeah I suppose wagu machine is better, doesnt change the fact that with enough cp you'll win a dogi or item to be sold for zeni and sell it on auction house.

• i literally just said that every account received them... not people who donated, not people with x amount of cp, everyone...

Wait a sec, you want everybody to have 1 stone ?
    I could go for that lol.

I want to have a human and a namekian but I'm not really into the human side quests xD

• DURING A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. after that theres no advantage, read the whole post before replying again please. Also, if you want to do kid tournament, lvl up 33 stone is irrelevant

As far as the Dogi comment goes, I cant really understand what youre saying but yeah I suppose wagu machine is better, doesnt change the fact that with enough cp you'll win a dogi or item to be sold for zeni and sell it on auction house.

No one is talking about Kid budokais, no one is talking about budokais
    Budokais is just an example to explain why buy the stone with CP since the start is P2W

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!