Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• I want every account to receive one maybe two stones to do with whatever they please. It's how original DBO TW did it since KR had already been released.

1 or 2 stones for everyone at the start of the game? guys do u wana play this game or what? so u are playing to a MMORPG with new server and the last thing you want to do is leveling? go play streetfighter or fps without leveling lol seems like u want everything done from the first moment thats really boring, one of the main characteristics from a MMORPG is leveling up if u dont like that guys i think u choosing wrong game. i enjoy all the parts of this game and if i have to use a stone i will use it with pleasure but not with the server recently born paying real money, thats a sacrilege

if you give 1 or 2 stones to everyone at start, i dont know for what daneos is working hard he could just make as default in the server to everyone start at lv30 and skip all that work, problem fixed.

In TW you recieved as a gift one stone by post yes thats true , but not in the beginning of the game for sure, u received after long time played, and its diff situation they were two servers at the same moment one already more advanced

• 1 or 2 stones for everyone at the start of the game? guys do u wana play this game or what? so u are playing to a MMORPG with new server and the last thing you want to do is leveling? go play streetfighter or fps without leveling lol seems like u want everything done from the first moment thats really boring, one of the main characteristics from a MMORPG is leveling up if u dont like that guys i think u choosing wrong game. i enjoy all the parts of this game and if i have to use a stone i will use it with pleasure but not with the server recently born paying real money, thats a sacrilege
    if you give 1 or 2 stones to everyone at start, i dont know for what daneos is working hard he could just make as default in the server to everyone start at lv30 and skip all that work, problem fixed.

In TW you recieved as a gift one stone by post yes thats true , but not in the beginning of the game for sure, u received after long time played, and its diff situation they were two servers at the same moment one already more advanced

what do you mean do you wanna play this game its skipping fucking 20 levels in the beginning levels and making everyone start at 30? do you even hear yourself? when youve played this game and leveled so many characters it gets old real fast. btw, like who even are you? did you play dbo? because 10-33 take not that long. the true time spent leveling is from 40-55 so you obviously are high. you dont have to use it its an option. no one is forcing you to use the item in TW they gave lvl up 33 because it was a version released after the first. like literally you made abslutely no argument as to why it shouldnt be implemented other than you like to lvl in this game. good for you? for others its not as enjoyable to level in karin or even the starting zones. so thanks for making a truly "contstructive" contribution to this thread

• http://dbo.wasabii.com.tw/DB_Notice/...t.aspx?K=14998

為加速新玩家之遊戲體驗、只要於10/1後創立的新角色,即可免費獲得『LV UP 33!』獎勵道具,大大降低新手上路的時間哦~

To speed up new players of the gaming experience, as long as in the 10 / 1 after the creation of the new role, you can receive free "LV UP 33! "The award props, greatly reducing the time Oh - Newbie

Thank you Google Translate! :)

Update: There is no mention of a level requirement to get the item. The only requirement seems to be that you log in sometime between October 1st and October 7th (GMT+8) and also quite possibly that your character was created before the event started. The item you'll get will instantly increase your character from 10-32 to 33. This item, however, has not been given out to anyone yet and it's unsure when exactly it will be.

2nd Update: It appears that the level up item is only being given out to characters created during the event and not ones created before.

Source: http://www.dbocom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11596

Long after you played? Okay.

• Just a friendly reminder of the forum's basic Code Of Conduct.

*Keep it clean
    *Keep it civil
    *Stay on topic
    *Be responsible
    *Share your knowledge
    *Report posts for removal if they violate these standards

We understand many of you have different opinions on this subject and that's perfectly fine. I believe everything should be open to debate, but please remember to do it in a clean and constructive manner, as I'am afraid this thread is heading in the wrong direction (hence this posting)
    Myself and the other Moderators will be removing any post that violate the Code Of Conduct from now on, and users will be given warnings.

You may read the full version of the Code Of Conduct here.
    Thank You! :thumbsup:

• what do you mean do you wanna play this game its skipping fucking 20 levels in the beginning levels and making everyone start at 30? do you even hear yourself? when youve played this game and leveled so many characters it gets old real fast. btw, like who even are you? did you play dbo? because 10-33 take not that long. the true time spent leveling is from 40-55 so you obviously are high. you dont have to use it its an option. no one is forcing you to use the item in TW they gave lvl up 33 because it was a version released after the first. like literally you made abslutely no argument as to why it shouldnt be implemented other than you like to lvl in this game. good for you? for others its not as enjoyable to level in karin or even the starting zones. so thanks for making a truly "contstructive" contribution to this thread

First relax, Stop speaking about old dbo, that game dont exist anymore is extinct and this game is new, there are no more choices
    if you dont wana even level up one character in a normal way or u dont enjoy then i dont know why you play this game,
    u asked me:
    who even are you? : do i have to tell u who i am? is this an interview? maybe the question is who are you to ask people who they are? no one
    do you hear yourself? : no i cant , i just read.
    did you play dbo: if u read the thread u will realize yes, dont know why ppl think here they are the only ones who used to play , and for that reason their opinion is the best.
    u said give 1 or 2 stones to everyone in the beginning right? thats joke. and i repeat just read the full thread if u can , or at least dont speak about what u dont know because there are 1000000 reasons about why should not be implemented in the beginning not just that we like lvling

• First the person who translated that is not sure at all about the info but let says its like that ,just log in event.
    Yes i got for free that stone long time after i played because i didnt start playing one day before event,
    im old player told you that when i started play this game fly skill didnt exist, lv70 cap didnt exist and some parts of the map didnt exist.
    When they gave stone as gift, server was been running for long time they were hundreds of guilds and hundreds of ppl that already reached highest lvl, it wasnt new, this server is gona be NEW, thats my main argument, New server should be treated as new game, because there are no more servers and the server who existed are extinct by years ago, now they open a new server and u want to rush everything with cash. i simply dont agree and sorry for my english

EDIT: If the wikipedia and your post dates are correct DBO TW was launched 15 june 2011 and the stone was released 1st october 2011, so 3 months and half after the server has opened ...and ppl here are saying that waiting two days is too much brain explosion xD

• This debate is over.

As for me, I still think it SHOULD and WILL be available at launch. I'm guessing @Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and
    If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

With the spawn system working and dungeons soon to be added to the game, we can expect an open beta very very soon. (Given he goes with the 38 cap). So I'm guessing we will get our answers in the coming weeks.

• This debate is over.

As for me, I still think it SHOULD and WILL be available at launch. I'm guessing @Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and
    If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

With the spawn system working and dungeons soon to be added to the game, we can expect an open beta very very soon. (Given he goes with the 38 cap). So I'm guessing we will get our answers in the coming weeks.

So finally your assuming that this item gives an advantage but that with lv38 cap will not apply? ok took you long, we never based this debate with level cap includeds (at least me) because from now is just rumours or your speculation, will see what are the openin beta conditions then, and from there we can reopen this debate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!