Automatically lvl 33 book/stone

• I'm guessing Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and

If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

So why u point specifically that at lv38 that advantage wont apply? i suppose, you said that because at other levels caps can have different results, if not that info u mentioned is irrelevant, for you lv38 or lv70 cap is the same so whats the matter.

Just curious if doesnt give any advantage/benefit , what gives? cosmetic look? ?(
    i give up, but dont forget that in TW the stone it was released 3 months and half after server launch and in that moment cap was around 50lv-60lv dont remember exactly

• This debate is over.

As for me, I still think it SHOULD and WILL be available at launch. I'm guessing @Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and
    If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

With the spawn system working and dungeons soon to be added to the game, we can expect an open beta very very soon. (Given he goes with the 38 cap). So I'm guessing we will get our answers in the coming weeks.

Most people have agreed in this forum imo from what I have read that they don't want it at launch. So I'm just gonna doubt Daneos will add it at beginning 1st day.

• 1. This is a revival of dbo... a vast majority (Rob, Crit and myself included) played dbo TW version and will make the game as best as they can from what they experienced.
    2. Again, lvl 10-33 take such little exp to lvl that all youre really saving is like a day of lvling because it doesnt take that long and those lvls can be done so quickly.
    3. I still have no idea who you are i.e. your old dbo ign/char name.
    4. Did you ever experience the lvl up 33 stone in game?
    5. Old players opinions are best, because they know about the stone and may have used it. I used the stone a couple of time and do I feel like I missed a part of the game? no. because any character created and you don't have the stone, you'll experience the lvling anyways.
    6. Why is giving everyone a stone in the beginning a joke? I've read enough of the thread, no one has any good reason not to so idk where "1000000 reasons" comes from just give me one valid one. All you gave me for a reason was that you personally enjoyed leveling.

As far as your reply to Rob, no it shouldn't be discussed when the open beta comes out, it should be discussed now because some people disagree with the idea of getting stones at all, some people want stones to be cash shop item, and some people think to keep this whole "pay to win" thing out of the way they should be given as a gift at launch then maybe later idk added to cash shop. Yes Rob and I have guessed about there being a lower lvl cap at open beta launch but we aren't exactly sure so if the lvl 38 cap was implemented, it wouldn't matter really. Anyways I'll still be on this thread for a couple days if anyone has better reasons and wants to discuss them.

• You're really like half retarded if you think that the guy didn't know what he was talking about lol....this was in September before the event even released. You keep talking all this you played before flight quest, im sure September 2011 was before any of that because the game had JUST CAME OUT OF OPEN BETA AND THE LEVEL CAP INCREASED TO 55. You're babbling about non sense nobody cares about, telling us about your non existant life in DBO. I could careless what you think you've done, and you've played since X time. I I played since the beginning.

You were wrong, so just admit that you were wrong? Don't go off on some tangent speaking random BS nobody wants to hear. You have 0 accurate points, 0 proof, you just come saying broken sentences and half thoughts. Regardless if you want to admit it or not, the stone did not come after "A very long time of playing" it came about a week after open beta. Supported by the dates...stop rambling your own agenda and trying to feed lies to people you clown.

Boi out here roasting lol

In the end guys, does it really matter?
    Sure, its cool to give suggestions, opinions and generally discuss, but fighting over it is meh.
    To be honest, this is still the same game, but better; we all have a say in how to improve what this game use to be and I can't wait for what the developers have planned for DBOG.
    This argument about a level stone (someone fill me in a bit more, its not totally clear, cba to go that far back into the thread) doesn't really matter, I don't see what would be wrong with using it :L

• Boi out here roasting lol
    In the end guys, does it really matter?
    Sure, its cool to give suggestions, opinions and generally discuss, but fighting over it is meh.
    To be honest, this is still the same game, but better; we all have a say in how to improve what this game use to be and I can't wait for what the developers have planned for DBOG.
    This argument about a level stone (someone fill me in a bit more, its not totally clear, cba to go that far back into the thread) doesn't really matter, I don't see what would be wrong with using it :L

Watch out Ishinato! This thread is going to become a DBZ fight xD i dont even know what is happening here anymore, but i agree with you, why fight because of a stone that make you go to lvl 33? Just give the damm stones to everyone and put in the cash shop too! Then everyone will be happy i guess.

• Whether the stones are in or not doesn't matter to me, you have to be 10 to use them. Then you have to do all the quest anyways for the skills, then you have no armor or weapons to actually fight level 32+ mobs. It's even hard to kill those mobs with 9k HP with shenron gear, so I don't see the big deal. I just want one legit reason as to why it shouldn't be added. Then you have clowns making their own "facts" up saying the stone only came after a long time and all this other random nonsense nobody asked. Just stop lying, that's all I want now lol. I'm done asking for an actual argument, but don't lie and try to play it cool.

• Whether the stones are in or not doesn't matter to me, you have to be 10 to use them. Then you have to do all the quest anyways for the skills, then you have no armor or weapons to actually fight level 32+ mobs. It's even hard to kill those mobs with 9k HP with shenron gear, so I don't see the big deal. I just want one legit reason as to why it shouldn't be added. Then you have clowns making their own "facts" up saying the stone only came after a long time and all this other random nonsense nobody asked. Just stop lying, that's all I want now lol. I'm done asking for an actual argument, but don't lie and try to play it cool.

From what i have see in this thread, and for what i read too, theres no reason to remove the stones from the game really, and you need to play a bit too for you to get the stones in a email, and that time i was already lvl 20 or more i think xD so i was keeping the stone for another character.

• From what i have see in this thread, and for what i read too, theres no reason to remove the stones from the game really, and you need to play a bit too for you to get the stones in a email, and that time i was already lvl 20 or more i think xD so i was keeping the stone for another character.

Overall, use the stones how you like.
    Usually I wouldn't use those stones since it ruins the game for me (personally), but if I could, I'd only use the (if it were a level 33 stone) and level 32. Im talking about MMO's in general btw

I just don't feel comfortable with HUGE level jumps, for the exact reason Crit just said. BUT does that stop anyone else from using them? NOP, GO WILD lmao

• Overall, use the stones how you like.Usually I wouldn't use those stones since it ruins the game for me (personally), but if I could, I'd only use the (if it were a level 33 stone) and level 32. Im talking about MMO's in general btw

I just don't feel comfortable with HUGE level jumps, for the exact reason Crit just said. BUT does that stop anyone else from using them? NOP, GO WILD lmao

I only would use the stones on Human Characters, because the Namekians and Majin ones i never played before, just a bit, and if you play to much the same quests over and over again to lvl up a character that is from a race that you already played, you are going to get sick of it xD and i had 3 humans on the original DBO, one Fighter, one Swordsman and one Turtle.

• Exactly, just use the stones or don't. Somebody using the stone doesn't affect your gameplay at all, so why go through the ringer trying to post lies and false information just to make sure they aren't added? That makes it seem as if you don't want it there just because you don't have the money for it, because not one person has named a game breaking situation that these stones can cause.

• @Momo @Kirito

You're really like half retarded if you think that the guy didn't know what he was talking about lol....

Im not going to fight with a kid in front of computer, so i suggest you to pay your frustrations in other place.

Moderators tell me,shall i expect you will take forum rules/conduct seriously or ppl can keep ignoring it?
    how many free insults after a conduct reminder are valid? Because this guys seems to dont have any respect

• There's this button where you can report posts, keep proving statements true because you're a real piece of work. From lying about features, lying to the date of items being added, lying and trying to discredit a person from 5 years ago speaking on the level 33 stone event, lying about when and how it's used, and now you turned into a snitch? You're like all the negative qualities a person can have in one. Then to top it all off, you can't even read correctly. Report the post if it offends you. Then you edit your own post 6 times, seriously. Talking about arguing with people, there is no argument. You can't make a competent one, so you're really just babbling about subjects nobody cares about. Next.

• @Momo @Kirito

Im not going to fight with a kid in front of computer, so i suggest you to pay your frustrations in other place.
    Moderators tell me,shall i expect you will take forum rules/conduct seriously or ppl can keep ignoring it?
    how many free insults after a conduct reminder are valid? Because this guys seems to dont have any respect

good job being a tattle tale lol. And nice way to insult him to "fight this kid in front of a computer" and its not up to you if posts do or dont follow rules. try to stay on topic,i want a legitimate reason as to why it soldnt be implemented. if you dont want it and dont want to share or just dont have areason why thats fine your opinion matters too but im wanting to debate this as adults. some want it some dont and i get that, that is how it will always be but maybe if some people see why some want it and they are on the fence, they will let some people have it or join them, thats all. theres always pros and cons to anything but weighing them both helps decide

• I'm not even asking for a solid response anymore, because he is incapable of giving one. He just needs to stop lying, and twisting facts to try and use them for his own personal agenda. What is the point of lying when the stones came to TW? "3 months when level 60 cap" "After very long time of playing". Then he goes on to say that one of the main event translators from DBOcom was not sure how the event worked...it was new. He gained more information, and edited? So not only are you just lying for the fun of it, and insulting a translator; you then go on to start lying on the features that the stone gives and how it will somehow break the game.

Giving out fake information to the new people on the game is not a good idea, and it shouldn't be promoted. If a person never played DBO, they will see his posts full of lies and think that hitting level 70 will somehow give them the best gear, and they will magically be better than everybody else. Then you get the influx of people who want the stone for pure advancement thinking It really is P2W, then you get the people who do not want it all because this guy paints it out for something that it isn't. Plus the cherry on top, this man is a full blown snitch. Then he can't even understand that to report a post you just click report...you don't @ the admins. Guy's a trip, I've been done talking to him for a while but he's an "adult" in front of his computer fighting with this "kid". Instead of wasting time lying, he should be coming up with a logical argument to the situation at hand :)

• good job being a tattle tale lol. And nice way to insult him to "fight this kid in front of a computer" and its not up to you if posts do or dont follow rules. try to stay on topic,i want a legitimate reason as to why it soldnt be implemented. if you dont want it and dont want to share or just dont have areason why thats fine your opinion matters too but im wanting to debate this as adults. some want it some dont and i get that, that is how it will always be but maybe if some people see why some want it and they are on the fence, they will let some people have it or join them, thats all. theres always pros and cons to anything but weighing them both helps decide

Sorry but are you his lawyer or something? u come up to me telling about stay on topic so for you insults are on topic? i see, i could insult him with pleasure but instead of making this post on a "kid fight" that is what he wants i just reported it properly.
    But if what u want to see two people insulting each other good luck, u are too brave saying "tattle tale" but will see how u will react being insulted not for the first time and keeping silent, because the easiest way is insulting him back, and if i insult him will see how this keeps on topic.

i gave my opinions if you dont like it, its no problem, as your opinions are no problem to me,
    but what im not gona TOLERATE is from the first sentence i read insults for free and then u come to give me moral lessons, pffff what else?
    just have a bit of education thats it

I'm not even asking for a solid response anymore, because he is incapable of giving one. He just needs to stop lying, and twisting facts to try and use them for his own personal agenda. What is the point of lying when the stones came to TW? "3 months when level 60 cap" "After very long time of playing". Then he goes on to say that one of the main event translators from DBOcom was not sure how the event worked...it was new. He gained more information, and edited? So not only are you just lying for the fun of it, and insulting a translator; you then go on to start lying on the features that the stone gives and how it will somehow break the game.

listen in fact i got that stone by post on TW something that seriously i doubt u did at all, from the words are you saying, i dont know how i got the stone because i just received a post with stone attached didnt know for what reason and i didnt care i just used it and yes after long time i played
    what are you trying to say¿? that stone was given at server launch or week after? that is?
    NO IT WAS NOT GIVEN AT SERVER LAUNCH NEITHER WEEK AFTER, IT WAS GIVEN MONTHS AFTER (so everyone can read , finish subject)

Giving out fake information to the new people on the game is not a good idea, and it shouldn't be promoted. If a person never played DBO, they will see his posts full of lies and think that hitting level 70 will somehow give them the best gear, and they will magically be better than everybody else. Then you get the influx of people who want the stone for pure advancement thinking It really is P2W, then you get the people who do not want it all because this guy paints it out for something that it isn't. Plus the cherry on top, this man is a full blown snitch. Then he can't even understand that to report a post you just click report...you don't @ the admins. Guy's a trip, I've been done talking to him for a while but he's an "adult" in front of his computer fighting with this "kid". Instead of wasting time lying, he should be coming up with a logical argument to the situation at hand :)

I know my friend life is cruel, but dont be frustrated is just a game and this is a forum to everyone share opinions just dont insult ok? :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!