Turtle Guide.

• Turtle is raw damage, hit and kill. Really nice for farming and doing lot of dmg in shot time. Crane, you need to wait for your damage over time to kick in. Slower gameplay if you ask me. Both classes are really nice. Crane is better in pvp.

Thats not true. Female Turtles are gods in pvp. I've never seen a crane win a solo budokai. I always saw a female turtle aka DiviNe win solo budokai every week

• Thats not true. Female Turtles are gods in pvp. I've never seen a crane win a solo budokai. I always saw a female turtle aka DiviNe win solo budokai every week

You should check Sendoku crane vs everyone else lel. I don't think turtle can win that easily vs crane in pvp. You know only if you are casher and you autopot. Crane hit you with dot and stun you for 1 minute. You ded bro you cant do shit. Turtle only have sleep and paralise but it aint that effective as crane skils.

• You should check Sendoku crane vs everyone else lel. I don't think turtle can win that easily vs crane in pvp. You know only if you are casher and you autopot. Crane hit you with dot and stun you for 1 minute. You ded bro you cant do shit. Turtle only have sleep and paralise but it aint that effective as crane skils.

He's good, but he probably would still struggle vs a good female turtle.

And later on Autopot plays a very important role, as you probably won't win without it

• You should check Sendoku crane vs everyone else lel. I don't think turtle can win that easily vs crane in pvp. You know only if you are casher and you autopot. Crane hit you with dot and stun you for 1 minute. You ded bro you cant do shit. Turtle only have sleep and paralise but it aint that effective as crane skils.

*cough* anti bleed *cough*

• For those who don't know, Turtle book affects the character by gender.

I am not entirely sure what stats do the males get, i'd say probably attack and defense + 1-2% movement speed, but gets LP drained, while females get 1000% RP [which means all of the RP bars] + attack, and LP gets drained.

This makes female turtles very useful in pvp, considering RP plays a big role in the skillset the turtles use.

• For those who don't know, Turtle book affects the character by gender.

I am not entirely sure what stats do the males get, i'd say probably attack and defense + 1-2% movement speed, but gets LP drained, while females get 1000% RP [which means all of the RP bars] + attack, and LP gets drained.

This makes female turtles very useful in pvp, considering RP plays a big role in the skillset the turtles use.

As far as I know Male Book gives Attack Speed and Movement Speed and drains LP,

And Female gives 1000 RP (which is 10 balls) and defense, but drains EP

• UPDATE FOR CURRENT LEVEL CAP (45)

Considering most of our skills are not usable, and the ones we can use are Glove based, I suggest the users to rely on gloves with crit% and use critrate wand.

Build : CLICK ME

Set : In this build you mostly balance the damage output and debuffs. Your aoes are not strong enough to be able to do much alone, so Impale's Burning can help you finish opponents off, while Hurl can assist with the no-cast time KD.

Scatter Shot and Super Kamehame are Glove based skills, which means you don't need to spend too much on crit% wand, or upgraded wand. A simple +8 energy critrate wand will do the job with a decent focus or ecrit% glove.

Accessory wise I suggest cooldown, as your aoes have high cooldown on low levels, which is paired with low damage, so having high CD might help you more than a few props.

Try to aim for high CON, as pvp wise fighters / swordsmans don't have as high dex to make you unable to connect your hits with them.

• Nice guide Roli, thank u! it helps me a lot!

I play aswell with Turtle.

Can you recommend tactics against fighters?

I have often played against fighters and lost every fight. They're just too fast with their quick attacks. The first thing I try when the fight starts using the Hypnosis attack, but it does not work, fighter using quick attacks and hit me first. Then I tried to use the attack Speed Restrain and then Hypnosis, that worked twice in about 10 fights.

Thank u!

• You have the right idea of Slowing them at first, but what you need to keep aware of is your distance. If you get within 28m of your opponent, you're dead. The key is to Slow them while staying out of Quick Attack's range. This is where Dashing comes into play. You use your mouse to dash a little bit forward and then Slow before backing up and using Hypnosis. At that point you'll be away enough to ensure you get Hypnosis off (unless they resist it). Spirit Rod (once 55 cap hits) also helps with this by preventing them from moving entirely after Speed Restrain, but again make sure to keep yourself out of Quick Attack's range.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!