Fixing the Crafting System

• First of all: Sorry for my english.

Ok. Here is the thing: Right now, there are a lot of things wrong with crafting. It is basically broken.
    -There are not food recipes at all. Except the recipe you have to buy for the tutorial quest.
    -You receive materials for food recipes as quest rewards anyway, but you just can't use them, because yeah, no recipes.
    -Even if recipes for food are implemented, you can't have enough materials for use them, because mobs doesn't drop them.
    -Would be as easy as adding the materials to the mobs drops and the recipes for food to the sellers.
    -Right now you can craft a Lvl21 armor: Chest, pants and boots, 14000 each recipe, 42000 in total, plus 7000 each recipe when you craft it, 21000 total. The thing is that the armor is really useless. With the wish to the dragon you and ALL THE PLAYERS in the game will receive a level 20 armor that doubles the stats to this one.
    -Possible solution to this would be make this armor lvl16, as the previous craftable one is lvl11.

This ones are the crafting system problems that I've found as far as I've gone into it, I will add more as I progress, or you can just tell what problems you have with the crafting system.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!