Best way to Level?

• Plz do back I. The day it took me an entire weekend to level myself up T_T

• I actually found myself only needing to grind on Papaya Island if there's a quest that's part of a chain turns out to be bugged. Started that way at first, but it got fixed. Now whether or not the same bug exists right now is debatable considering you'd have to be die hard to level to cap without a Master Class. Also yeah spamming TMQ4 was/still is a pain. Having to go through cutscenes over and over and over...

Something I do want to add to this is that around level 52 or so you can begin questing on Fearland, an island that's accessed from Mushroom Rocks (South). The EXP gained plus the mobs is good enough to get you to (or close to) lv. 55, at which you move to Porunga Rocks (South) aka lv. 60 cap map.

• That was old dbo, now half the quests are bugged and now 50-56 is a grind fest 56 to 57 is alright and 58 to 59 another grind fest, I heard 60-65 is okay then 65 to 69 is another grindfest due to all the broken quests.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!