Launcher crashing when I first start to update

• Hey, I've just downloaded the game and I complete the install and when I launch the launcher it says there is a new update available so, I proceed to update the game and it will always get to 92% and then I get a message saying "DBOG Launcher Has Stopped Working". Is there anyone out there who can help me or does this game just not work on windows 8.1?, I've tried to close the application when it tries to update and use the update.exe however, "My computer can't run this application" Please help me. I've been trying for so long and I don't want to give up on this game.

• Hey, I've just downloaded the game and I complete the install and when I launch the launcher it says there is a new update available so, I proceed to update the game and it will always get to 92% and then I get a message saying "DBOG Launcher Has Stopped Working". Is there anyone out there who can help me or does this game just not work on windows 8.1?, I've tried to close the application when it tries to update and use the update.exe however, "My computer can't run this application" Please help me. I've been trying for so long and I don't want to give up on this game.

having the exact same problem on windows 10
    SsRccCv.png

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!