NPC/Mob physics

• I believe that if we players have to obey the laws of physics then mobs and npc should too.
    I didn't know if I should've wrote this in bug or suggestion sections so here it is. When I swim in any body of water and mobs follow and can attack under water while I'm still trying to swim it's unfair. They should be swimming too or not allowed in the water. Also, when I'm under something and a mob is obviously to big to fit in that area they shouldn'tbe able to reach me unless the attack range allows it so. Lastly running through solid objects when we can't is unfair and makes trying to use tactic a bit more difficult. To put it simple, mobs should be held to the same physics standard as us. If they detect me they should run around the building instead of running through it. The same goes for their attacks. We cannot attack through solid objects and mobs need to held to that standard! :thumbsup:

Sorry that was long just something that started to bother me when mobs are heavily packed in one
    area :love:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!