This Is Really Bothering Me :/

• So this problem started about 2 days ago i've kept quiet because I thought it was just a short temp bug. But I tried yesterday and I still didn't happen.. Yet, I thought it'll be fix or resolve today. So I went to try it again. And the same thing happens. Everysince i tried equiping the flying squirrel on. It doesn't not equip or show up. I trashed the one I had and bought a new one from the points shop still no luck. I saw others riding there's and that's when i came to the conclusion it was only a problem I had. So I noticed "Error #G" or something like that everytime i try to equip the Flying squirrel. Overall I'm highly triggered atm. Could someone please tell me the problem and how to address this. I really don't want to keep walking around in Korin wasting EP on "Speed Up" for 20 secs. or walk around in general. Thank you! :thumbsup:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6610/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!