DBZ / DBS Timeline

• So, I was thinking about this major plot hole right now and I decided "I'm gonna do a topic about it so everyone can share their opinions".

Do you think Akira Toriyama forgot about the 2 last episodes of DBz when he started DBS ? lol
    It's getting too close to the DBz time now but since there was never even remotly some mention about this before I believe that part of the timeline was simply erased ._.'' I miss uub '-' I want him on DBS ... finally got a black dude there are they just pooped all over him :'(

HOPEFULLY it will go back to normal even tho Bulma said to Goku that it was 5 years since they saw each other and the kids were teens. Pan's already here ._. She was 2 when the tournament started. The kids can't magically turn to teens in 2 years :( and Goku and everyone is pratically living together lol it's rare seeing them separated.

• I think he forgot :/ but maybe Uub will appear in a new arc of DBS... Maybe ? Probably not xD he would be too weak compared to how strong Goku and Vegeta are now, and if you think about it those 2 last episodes of DBZ would not make sense at all if that is after DBS.

• I like GT a lot just because of Super Saiyan 4 lol best transformation of the Saiyan race.

True lol.
    I'm not really fond of all this god thing.

I was always ok with the kaio, supreme kai and kaioshins but that's about it, related to gods :D

• True lol.I'm not really fond of all this god thing.

I was always ok with the kaio, supreme kai and kaioshins but that's about it, related to gods :D

You know it would be cool if the only Kaioshin that knows about the Super Saiyan 4 transformation is the Kaioshin of time, since is a transformation that probably happend a long time ago, maybe at the beginning of the Saiyan race and thats how the legend of the Super Saiyan was born :O that would be awesome.

• Well at the very least Beerus and Whis are nice and amusing characters. Probably some of the best characters Toriyama has ever made. Also never watched GT.

It's a must watch (only for the transformations).
    It's (a forced) kind of OK story lol

• She doesn't even like to train xD
    If she was like Bulma, even if only a bit ...

She's kind of useless hahaha but then again ... so is Krillin's daughter and here she is '-'

• Bra probably would be like Bulma in the future xD since Bulma was just like Bra when she was young.

IDK, bra was too girly xD
    It would be great if she was exactly like the one from Dragon Ball Multiverse XD (it's a great comic book if you haven't read yet. made by fans I believe. truly good. it would be a huge success if they made it into an anime)

• IDK, bra was too girly xD
    It would be great if she was exactly like the one from Dragon Ball Multiverse XD (it's a great comic book if you haven't read yet. made by fans I believe. truly good. it would be a huge success if they made it into an anime)

My anime of Dragon Ball would be better lol i going to make akira give me the rights of the Dragon Ball Franchise!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!