Hope you all are enjoying the Summer!

• Sorry but I can't really go into the water.

I need to use a certain protection on my right ear (because shit that happened years ago when I was still a kid) and I can't find any that fits. If water get's in I get sick and it hurts quite a lot if so happens :'(

Don't know if it's really tympanum or google translator's just fucking with me e.e but yeah, I don't have that thing (and it's already too late to do the operation to replace it :'( )
    It's been 4 years since I've went to a beach :'(

*Cries in german on a jews shoulder*

• . . . Well enjoy a BBQ

• I would, but it's winter where I live

1428578997900669.jpg

I need to use a certain protection on my right ear (because shit that happened years ago when I was still a kid) and I can't find any that fits. If water get's in I get sick and it hurts quite a lot if so happens :'(

Yeah, a friend of mine had something like that, and ended up catching an infection in his ear or something like that.

P.S: Why did you change your avatar dude? It's cause the picture of that girl bring too much bad intended visitors to your profile?
    What's her name by the way?

• I usually change my pic to what I feel like watching at the time xD
    She's a cosplayer called Oki-Cospi :D
    I have many more to put as my avatar :thumbsup:

• Well from what I read you seem to be from Germany (that is what i'm assuming at least) meaning you might not even need a plane ticket since I live in the Netherlands myself xD

Oh wow.
    I'm from Portugal '-'

Do I act like a german ? O_O
    My parents would be so ashamed of me. I must now commit sudoku :'(

• I would so love to tell you that I'm a vegan just to screw with you but I love meat so OK.

Hello eskimo, I want to play a game.
    Your ear infection has caused you to become a coward of the water. While you could enjoy spartling in the water, you choose to do not and leave the fun behind. Now I want you to become a dolphin again with one of the following torture devices. You have 60 seconds to choose wich device will protect you from the water and will "penetrate" your ears.

condom or dildo, make your choise...
    Pure-Silicone-Swim-Caps-With-Ear-Protection-Waterproof-Best-Quality-Swimming-Caps.jpg
    2015-High-quality-Waterproof-swimming-Earplugs-professional-bath-protection-diving-Soft-Anti-Noise-Ear-plug-free.jpg

• I can't use plugs, they always fall. I can't find any that fit me lol. They're always either too small or too big.
    No way in hell I would ever use a thing like in the first pic xDD

I'm not afraid of the water now.
    I can still go there I just gave up on it since I loved to swim and dive. If I can't do them I just rather stay home or simply go to my private pool xD (I made one on my grandmas property)

• Oh my bad! It's because you went like *cries in german* before so I thought you were from Germany or something xD

on a jews shoulder ^^

It's a bit of dark humor. it's ironic a german crying on a jews shoulder over such a small thing compared to what they went through with hitler '-'
    Not everyone appreciates it '-'

I'll leave now :'(

• on a jews shoulder ^^

It's a bit of dark humor. it's ironic a german crying on a jews shoulder over such a small thing compared to what they went through with hitler '-'
    Not everyone appreciates it '-'

I'll leave now :'(

Hahaha nah it's cool! I appreciate it more than you think :P
    Besides Portugal is lovely country, and from what I see there are plenty of Portuguese speaking people on the forums as well xD

• Hahaha nah it's cool! I appreciate it more than you think :P Besides Portugal is lovely country, and from what I see there are plenty of Portuguese speaking people on the forums as well xD

from brazil :'(

but still portuguese xDD

well, at least I'm not from Spain :thumbsup:
    (jk jk)

I think I should stop xD I might get banned for offending people xD
    (I don't have anything against any country, except North Korea and a part of China '-')

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!