Server Rates

• Instead of messing all the exp rates why don't they just increase the exp rewards on the red map. To be honest that was one of the best looking maps, with the worst quest exp. A little boost on the tmq would be nice too (but just a bit). There is no point in making the game easy, easy is boring.

i agree

• Maybe they can bring back the "gift box" and give us some exp +10% or +50% scrolls when we hit lvl 45 and 50? Than they would not even need to change the exp rate.. Exept for the run from NPC x to NPC y quests that only gave you ~1000 exp and took more than 5 min deliver on red map! Exp rate on other maps was ok!

• Indeed that was a problem.. I used to skip red map entirely because i was almost every time i got there at Lvl 55 .. Only sometimes did the high exp quests there and in Fearland.. If you did all the quests in game you never had to grind..

• i agree mobs should give more exp. comparing exp charts to other games dbo went from like

from level 1-70 mobs gave you
    150-1900exp from normal mobs(this is with exp buffs)

i thought that was super stupid, now vs something like Aion you get more exp the stronger level the mob is.
    around lvl 50 i think i got like 50,000exp every normal mob but at level 1 is was like 500exp.

now idk if aion is an easy comparison but even though mobs exp was that big as you leveled doesnt mean it made the game easy. it made grinding BEARABLE.

So my question is, do you guys think giving mobs more exp at higher levels is a bad idea? i dont think so.

• Said it before, say it again.. Exp from mops was perfect! Exp from some 49 to 55 Quests was lame(not all).. Maybe the Ultras and Boss mops could give more exp.. But the rest was just fine!
    If mops would give you, lets say 50% or even 100% more exp there would be no reason for questing and the game would be much to easy..
    If they bring back exp +% scrolls(like + 50%) just buy them and you will be fine..

• Said it before, say it again.. Exp from mops was perfect! Exp from some 49 to 55 Quests was lame(not all).. Maybe the Ultras and Boss mops could give more exp.. But the rest was just fine!
    If mops would give you, lets say 50% or even 100% more exp there would be no reason for questing and the game would be much to easy..
    If they bring back exp +% scrolls(like + 50%) just buy them and you will be fine..

You can say it as many times as you want, the majority here thinks mobs should give more exp weather you were fine with it or not. Just becuase your a vet and think its too easy doesnt mean the 1 million people who want to try this game for the first time will also think so.

I say crank it up a bit and get results from the beta, and let the people be herd.

• Why fix something thats not broken? They could give exp +% scrolls away, as gift for login, in gift box or put them in Token shop, starters can use them and things are fine!
    Rework all the mops exp table just costs alot of time and is not really needed.. More importent to fix bugs than exp in my opinion.. Anyway what ever they deside im fine with it..

• Give more exp from mobs will make leveling too easy and probably make quest useless.
    I reached 60lvl under 24 hours by grinding (with 70lv character support).

Reach max lvl in DBO wasn't problem, there was people who had over 5 characters with max lvl.

I think +50~100% exp events for holidays etc would be good enought for people who have troubles with leveling.

• Why fix something thats not broken? They could give exp +% scrolls away, as gift for login, in gift box or put them in Token shop, starters can use them and things are fine!
    Rework all the mops exp table just costs alot of time and is not really needed.. More importent to fix bugs than exp in my opinion.. Anyway what ever they deside im fine with it..

Actually, the exp table is pretty simple. dont qoute me on this but i think just a certain value needs to be changed. Only reason i say that is becuase the other two servers i tested had like 100x the rate. So if they could change it that qiuck i think these guys can too. So if ur worried about time bieng wasted on this....don't.

I wouldnt mind seeing exp buffed a bit even though it wasent terrible with the old rates. But that holiday exp bonus was godly and i played alot more than usual. I think a little more exp would attract more people. Again im not demanding more exp but more like, why not see if it helps?

now what happens if someone suggests mission exp scrolls?

• its been so long, was it 60? yeah now i remember it was 60, but man before that patch leveling was NOT easy! reps and mobs gave like 55k and a level was like 15 million around 50. Those reps took 20-30 mins a peice if you were a fighter with IT or if you had teleportation popo stones. and there were like 50 mobs per rep.

NOT EASY.

Yeah but remember that TMQ gave u more exp (TMQ1 40k or as i remember TMQ4 100k exp). Quests from map gave 30% till next lvl. That stages was awfull and when they gave rep quests it was a little better but still boring and long time grinding (and if u want lvling by rep quests u need to spent plenty of Zenny).

• Probably some of you will hate me for saying this, but oh well ... 8)

Quests 50-55:
    Come on ppl ... complaining about the 4k - 5k exp quests? Games shouldn't be easy, you know?!

Dragon Ball drop rate:
    On dbocom.com there's some interesting threads about how to farm D balls, but some of them can be hard to follow, (kill mob, change channel, go back to latest spot, kill mob , change channel again , blablabla),
    but there's only 1 method, that i found easy, and very, very simple ...
    I wish i had some prints/videos of this, but, at lvl 29 on my Karma, i already had the 6 Dragon Buffs, and i was halfway way (3-4 Db) to get the Kid Buu ,(which ofc i wasn't planning to use it, cuz i was building a speed karma ),
    Now, don't come and say: "ugh game was so hard to lvl up, and get Dballs ... ", so that my friends, is just lazyness taking over you!! *Your Lazyness is OVER 9000*

Please Daneos, don't change the exp,drop rates! ;(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!