Server Rates

• Instead of messing all the exp rates why don't they just increase the exp rewards on the red map. To be honest that was one of the best looking maps, with the worst quest exp. A little boost on the tmq would be nice too (but just a bit). There is no point in making the game easy, easy is boring.

if you have serious reason very easy and boring, I would put a little more difficult to get everything in general. :)

• i dont mind and i think ive said this before but what i think they should do is make the quests give good exp but you need to kill a lot of mobs to complete the quest i think the did that for getting to lvl 70 if i remember correctly. i didnt mind that at all. this way you get to enoy playing the game and you develope a "connection" to the character you are playing and you get to enoy the scenery and landscapes of the game instead of just upping the exp rates and getting to cap in a day. Either way will still be playing and getting to cap asap.

• I agree. It would be great if you guys kept it how it was in the original DBO, but maybe up the exp in the level 50-55 quests just a bit.

yes, I agree with you, the red map was the one giving less experiencia.yo I played in tw and hk and had to do a lot tmq4 to avoid red map and can upload faster, I prefer it a bit more difficult to climb level, generally around.

• I really dont mind any quests till you get to 60 , man papaya island sucks a lot!

Kill 100 monters would be ok if there werent only 20 mobs respawing with like 5 minutes between them. Not to mention the drop 15 items. This is even worse if you play ultimate/grand chef / Dende priest. Seriously If the amount was reduced by half with the loss of like 10% xp ( there are far more quests then needed) it'd be perfect

• really dont mind any quests till you get to 60 , man papaya island sucks a lot!

Kill 100 monters would be ok if there werent only 20 mobs respawing with like 5 minutes between them. Not to mention the drop 15 items. This is even worse if you play ultimate/grand chef / Dende priest. Seriously If the amount was reduced by half with the loss of like 10% xp ( there are far more quests then needed) it'd be perfect

And then people are crying because they reach 70 so fast.. Yes sometimes Papaya sucks, yes sometimes it is hard - it should be!!! Leave it as it is!

• And then people are crying because they reach 70 so fast.. Yes sometimes Papaya sucks, yes sometimes it is hard - it should be!!! Leave it as it is!

As You said, You can reach from 60 to 70 in the same day , Its not hard, Its hella boring!
    Reducing the amount by half, means you get less xp from mobs and reducing the xp rewards you get less xp from quests, so overall It wouldnt change time that much but It would be far less boring.

• 原來的設定還算ok
    解任務升等級也較有故事性
    怪物等級和本身等級差5級以上exp減少
    而不只是重複打怪物而已
    The original set is fairly ok
    Solutions are more task-liter rating also stories
    Monster level and their level of exp reduce the differences above 5
    Not just repeat it a monster hit

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!