Server Rates

• I'm sorry my friend , i've through lvl 50-55 for alot and alot of times , and it's always a pain in the a** ...

• Dragonball drop rates were fine. A few times I've managed to get 7 in 1 hunt, so it's all about strategy and a bit of luck.

We can't rely on luck for a Drop my friends , i know it was like that in the original DBO but like i said i played the game daily for months to get my 7 dragon balls , i'd have gave in the first week :wacko:

• Exp were good enough. Drop too. :)
    Yeah maybe 50-55 level was hard a bit, but You can grind.

Dragon ball drop? I hope event 24/7 (drop rate can be decreased) but please, waiting for 2-3h of event...

DBs drop is alright but what they need to give us is Fly boost x2 , that'd be absolutly good , come on every human can go out on Boost x2 even krillin so why not us ?

and yes lvl 50-55 was hard , i'm talking because i had to go through it many many many times X(

• I also think towards the cap they should give out some decent XP. when I was on the KR sever it is was murder from like 55-60 and for the 60-70 lvling it was all tmq grinding, lots of people quit around that point.

While they are doing that, I would hope that they would get some sort of endgame content going until further updates or lvl increases. Once people in my guild capped, they mostly just hung around the PVP ring in Korin forest or some did the Martial Arts touneys. But I think it would be cool to add some special missions or dungeons along with that.

• There are people like myself who sometimes just want to mass murder enemies: putting our skills and items to good use as well as practicing efficiency.

Quests gave so much exp that I never had to grind mobs. I would like to see monsters give more exp and more importantly see quests give less exp.

Quests also give item rewards that seem pretty op considering how easy the quest is. So, dropping the exp bonus a little could balance that out.

If you are planning to start with a lower level cap, it may be wise to lower exp rates across the board until the cap is raised higher?

• Dragonball drop rates were fine. A few times I've managed to get 7 in 1 hunt, so it's all about strategy and a bit of luck.

not everybody could make teh weekend times though

so ur saying unless i pick a mobing class im just SoL huh?

• What if i told you that i've got A good high end PC and a badass good Internet and still it took me around 3-4 months to get them all

id say i belive you and hunt times should be 24/7. Its not like the wishes are gamebreaking if you get alot of DBs.

Now tier 3 dragon balls are a diffrent story(scramble dragon balls)
    i wonder if the old scramble wish is still there where you could get goku's original power pole for fighters, master roshis original turtle staff for turtles, The one and only bansho fan for cranes, and gohans original Z sword. when i saw those KR players my jaw dropped for a good 10 mins,

• wonder if the old scramble wish is still there where you could get goku's original power pole for fighters, master roshis original turtle staff for turtles, The one and only bansho fan for cranes, and gohans original Z sword. when i saw those KR players my jaw dropped for a good 10 mins,

If it is still in files it can be added i guess! I saw it in a vid a friend of mine send me when he used to play KR.. Would be nice if it can be brought back!

• Honestly i wouldn't change droprate! The best i had in 3 hours was 12 DB's, but there where also days where i only dropped 2 in 3 hours.. What i would like to see changed is hunting time! Would be nice if it would be 24/7! So everybody could hunt when he /she wants, not in a special time period.. I would also give DB's a cooldown! After a wish you can't drop for 24 or 48 hours.. Just like in the manga where it was a year, but i guess that would be to much wouldn't it? :D

• Honestly i wouldn't change droprate! The best i had in 3 hours was 12 DB's, but there where also days where i only dropped 2 in 3 hours.. What i would like to see changed is hunting time! Would be nice if it would be 24/7! So everybody could hunt when he /she wants, not in a special time period.. I would also give DB's a cooldown! After a wish you can't drop for 24 or 48 hours.. Just like in the manga where it was a year, but i guess that would be to much wouldn't it? :D

if the team could get that to work? i would have no problem with that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!