Open beta

• I have no idea who those people are but I seriously doubt they have anything to do with DBOG.

your right, of course they don't.

No it's not true and pure fake

Open Beta starts within 6-7 months.

if ur talking about dbog and not the other completely different server, then where is you're evidence that it will start in "6-7" months?

it's a total fake only Daneos will say when the Open Beta will be release so don't pray attention and wait ^^

The orizon server and dbog server are not linked.... i hope u understand that :thumbup:

Lol this server open beta is false :D:D , only Daneos know when it go start, just play and wait :thumbsup:

none knows if daneos has any part of that server...if ur talking about dbog's server then yes of course.
    lolz ppl :rolleyes:

• your right, of course they don't.

if ur talking about dbog and not the other completely different server, then where is you're evidence that it will start in "6-7" months?

The orizon server and dbog server are not linked.... i hope u understand that :thumbup:

none knows if daneos has any part of that server...if ur talking about dbog's server then yes of course.lolz ppl :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• I got a good gut feeling that we're gonna get our Open Beta server quite soon!

If we start with level 38 cap, I think we generally have all the essentials for the game up to that point. We're still in the dark in regards to the progression of the DragonBall Event and Budokai tournaments, and I don't see Budokai as a necessity for launch unless the starting cap is 55-70.

So yeah, if he gets dungeons, masterclass and adult fixed, all the content till 38 will probably be ready for Open Beta. And while we're busy leveling characters to 38, he can work on the rest of the game's content.

Another good thing to point out is the range of bugs we'll be able to experience and discover, and how this can help the development team.
    Since we're going to be restricted to just the content from 1-38, it will be easier to pinpoint bugs and easier for the development team to fix them. Instead of worrying about bugs ranging from 1-70, the smaller scale of 1-38 will make fixing bugs more sufficient and convenient. This system will continue to the next level cycles (38-55, 60,70)

So yeah, I'm wondering if Daneos will take the same approach I mentioned. If so, we can get DBOG earlier than we think and game longevity will most likely increase.

• Rob said everything.

I really hope @Daneos sees this.

• hope the team acknowledges what you've just said :thumbup:

• Orizon might be real, might not be. Regardless, Daneos said they private messaged him for the server files. He might have been nice and gave them the files they asked for or he said no. Either way, we're here so I don't see no reason to go to Orizon even if they release it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!