UPDATED Lvl 33 automatic book would u want it or no.

• "P2W" is sucha term everyone just throws around now a days in the mmo community and they really dont know what it means when its really all what it says. Pay2win is when you put some dollars in the game and boom you're 10 times stronger than you were before which is not true at all here. For anyone saying its "P2W" id like to see you play as a lvl 33 who used stone against a skilled lvl 33 and see how much the stone benefited you.

• Class A argument!

i'm not saying all of you are lazy, i'm trying to say that i bet many people will use this stone. "lazy" are those type of people you see in the community all the time. making stupid threads like "daneos, stop fooling around and start working" and "Wheres the update, wheres the update". theres so many lazy people here just comaplaining about this and that all the time, how are they ever going to learn what patient is? if the stone is added in the game it will just make things worse. theres quite a few of them you know, this will just fuck up everything

• "P2W" is sucha term everyone just throws around now a days in the mmo community and they really dont know what it means when its really all what it says. Pay2win is when you put some dollars in the game and boom you're 10 times stronger than you were before which is not true at all here. For anyone saying its "P2W" id like to see you play as a lvl 33 who used stone against a skilled lvl 33 and see how much the stone benefited you.

how about a skilled lvl 1 vs an unskilled lvl33

• how about a skilled lvl 1 vs an unskilled lvl33

what pito is saying is that there is no stat advantage to the stone if u lvl 33 ur the same as another charactor regardless if u use the stone or not. Ur arguement is an extreme but heres an extension. by the time both charactors reach lvl 70 regarless how they get there. the more skilled player will win. (only regarding the useage of this book as the only factor)

• You guys can level to 33 all you want, if I use the stone, I'll probably still beat you. Doesn't matter if you use the stone or not, just because you leveled yourself doesn't mean you can beat someone who hasn't.

If you think that's how DBO works, ur incredibly wrong.

• You guys can level to 33 all you want, if I use the stone, I'll probably still beat you. Doesn't matter if you use the stone or not, just because you leveled yourself doesn't mean you can beat someone who hasn't.

If you think that's how DBO works, ur incredibly wrong.

Well we know one thing for sure ,definitely you will beat us in spending money on the cash shop , about being skilled i have doubts lol :D

• Instead of totally putting down suggestion, an improvement would justify the idea. For example, if a person makes a character above lvl 33 he should receive a pin to mail, when buying a lvl 33 stone from cash shop there should be filter to check the pin and allow players to buy it only if pin is verified. I hope this somewhat clears heat between both the sides.

• "Lazy cry babies"
    Seems like you're crying more about us using the stone more than we cry about leveling.

Either way, I can already tell u lot are prob not gonna level faster than us previous players. Have you guys even played the game? If not just be quiet about leveling, you don't know jack shit about it.

• "Lazy cry babies"
    Seems like you're crying more about us using the stone more than we cry about leveling.

Either way, I can already tell u lot are prob not gonna level faster than us previous players. Have you guys even played the game? If not just be quiet about leveling, you don't know jack shit about it.

you should be quiet. you know youre gonna get hate for a thread like this. only stupid people do that even though the thread was made before

• "Lazy cry babies"

yep you're absolutely right,i mean when it comes to DBO leveling is like nothing you have done before...oh wait NO IT ISNT,get quest,kill mobs or turn in items and wam bam thank you maam move to the next quest.

mmos that i have played

UO
    DAOC
    NW
    MERIDIAN 59
    LINEAGE
    AC
    EVERQUEST 1 AND 2
    RO
    SWG
    WOW
    D&D ONLINE
    LOTRO
    AoC
    SWTOR
    STO
    GULD WARS 1 AND 2
    DCUO

And maybe a couple more i cant remember at the moment and guess what mr. smarty pants the leveling in dbo is just like every other mmo out there,dbo didnt invent the wheel when it comes to leveling...

• lmao xd that "wam bam thank you maam" made my day

• not using one doesn't gives you skills either so your comment is irrelevant lol :dlol:

Its funny because in this thread i read a comment before, about grouping "band up together" ,my god, @adrian on fire does @Rob pay you cash for defend him or are you in love? you give likes to almost all his comments and every comment against him you jump inmediatly without no one calling you, if not you give dislikes, i think love is in the air! :love: dont be jealous but, Rob is only mine leave him. 8o

• Its funny because in this thread i read a comment before, about grouping "band up together" ,my god, @adrian on fire does @Rob pay you cash for defend him or are you in love? you give likes to almost all his comments and every comment against him you jump inmediatly without no one calling you, if not you give dislikes, i think love is in the air! :love: dont be jealous but, Rob is only mine leave him. 8o

your slow asf in the head, I gave the dude like what, 4 likes in total within the last month I barely dislike any comments unless it retards like you who post and mentioned me with stupid comments.

• i'm not saying all of you are lazy, i'm trying to say that i bet many people will use this stone. "lazy" are those type of people you see in the community all the time. making stupid threads like "daneos, stop fooling around and start working" and "Wheres the update, wheres the update". theres so many lazy people here just comaplaining about this and that all the time, how are they ever going to learn what patient is? if the stone is added in the game it will just make things worse. theres quite a few of them you know, this will just fuck up everything

Explain to me how lazy people will break the game?. You in particular always seem to suggest some stupid outcomes, but never seem to give any justification or example of how/why this can happen. They teach you this stuff in highschool, or maybe you are still a kid? Anyways, your point makes no sense unless you justify it. Nice try.

Well we know one thing for sure ,definitely you will beat us in spending money on the cash shop , about being skilled i have doubts lol :D

Oh you're back again? Gonna feed this thread with more bullshit like the last one? Oh and trust me, I'd love to spend my spare money, that you may/or may not have?

no, lazy crybabies who always want the shortcuts. i wonder how they are going to level up to 70 without being patient lmao

Hmm, I wonder how they did it before in original DBO?????????

• Oh it's nice to see how many MMOs you've played, should I also give you a list of MMOs I've played without any of you asking or caring?
    Are any of those DBO? Of course DBO isn't any different from other games in terms of the leveling system.

But if you think leveling systems is what make players good in an MMO, than you're gonna do terrible in DBO - and in a lot of other MMOs
    Also, we've established that you are new to DBO, what makes you think you know anything about how the overall game works beside leveling?

Do you know gameplay mechanics, do you know items, do you know builds, do you know skills etc... ?

• How about admin or moderator delete this post and anyone who try to post another stupid thing like level 33 stone get ban? Ha i think that would be nice. If you wanna play game play it and don't be stupid little kid who wanna be the best by spending real money for game. We all waited for this game so long and now you don't wanna play it for some reason becouse "you did first part of game so many time its boring". Well let me tell you something kid. Have you ever played Path of Exile? I have 20 characters level 85+ and there is normal/cruel/merciless difficulty of game and there are 4 acts. So each time you wanna level for 60+ you must complete all again. ALL GOD DAM AGAIN! So please don't JUST DON'T make stupid posts like this thats its hard to level to 33 here or that you want level 33 stone since this is most retarded thing you could put in game. It would be game breaker. Like dfuq is wrong with you people. Enjoy the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!