Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 transformations

• I love the 'transformation' the humans got, I think it's a great nod to the original series.

I mean come on, what would you have wanted? Potential Unlock again? Or maybe Kaioken? Pretty sure those two are going to be forms accessable by every race.

Super saiyan looks good (IF your hair spikes up, if DBOG can do it Xenoverse can too).

Majin transformation would be better if it took Super Buu's body and still showed the equipment you had equipped before transforming.

Giant Namekians look great.

And like I said before, I think the human transformation is great.

• Hurray for adding Great Namek! Also the Earthing "Awakening" (that's what they're calling it) is certainly interesting.

And kinda stupid too. The game looks fine, but I think Humans are completely irrelevant and shouldn't be playable in the first place. It's just a Saiyan-copypaste with slightly different stats and no cool transformation at all, lamest and weakest race in the entire franchise, and their ''awakening'' should be able to be used by any other race from a lore-standpoint, if they removed them they could give the Kintōun to all races and everyone would be much happier.

Hell, even Yardrats would be much cooler, who wouldn't want to fight as a blue dwarf with a giant head? I certainly would.
    180?cb=20150721215431&path-prefix=es
    Look at this little beast, if I saw him face to face I would have a heart attack in an instant.

• And kinda stupid too. The game looks fine, but I think Humans are completely irrelevant and shouldn't be playable in the first place. It's just a Saiyan-copypaste with slightly different stats and no cool transformation at all, lamest and weakest race in the entire franchise, and their ''awakening'' should be able to be used by any other race from a lore-standpoint, if they removed them they could give the Kintōun to all races and everyone would be much happier.
    Hell, even Yardrats would be much cooler, who wouldn't want to fight as a blue dwarf with a giant head? I certainly would.
    180?cb=20150721215431&path-prefix=es
    Look at this little beast, if I saw him face to face I would have a heart attack in an instant.

I'm agree with you, but humans could have transformations... Kind of... They could give humans a transformation that " transform " them in to Saiyaman! Or give them a technological armor made by capsule corp.

• I'm agree with you, but humans could have transformations... Kind of... They could give humans a transformation that " transform " them in to Saiyaman! Or give them a technological armor made by capsule corp.

Yeah, it would've made a lot more sense storywise if the Humans could be upgraded to Androids, being able to boost their normal skills in middle of battle doubling their Ki regeneration speed and more movement and attack speed, no more damage because that would already be too OP, since their attack is already boosted when Max Ki, and this would perdure for the rest of the match, maybe it could be deactivated with broken Stamina, but I don't know. It sounds like a good idea to me, I dunno what others think.

• Yeah, it would've made a lot more sense storywise if the Humans could be upgraded to Androids, being able to boost their normal skills in middle of battle doubling their Ki regeneration speed and more movement and attack speed, no more damage because that would already be too OP, since their attack is already boosted when Max Ki, and this would perdure for the rest of the match, maybe it could be deactivated with broken Stamina, but I don't know. It sounds like a good idea to me, I dunno what others think.

But the process to being turned into an Android is permanent and how would that work as a transformation skill?

• But the process to being turned into an Android is permanent and how would that work as a transformation skill?

Just as I said, a simple boost. If Z-Souls can do it, when they are supposed to be just quotes of other people, transformations can too, remember that they are machines, and machines can be at low, medium, high or full power, just think about it.

• Geez why does everyone assume Earthlings need some form of transformation? Also we need to remember that they're called "Awakening" in this game. For all we know, you're going to have to earn the big ones.

Seriously give Dimps credit for coming with an Awakening for Earthlings that's both unique and creative. Hell it even reminds me of the Z-Soul "Transforming doesn't fix everything you know."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!