Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 transformations

• I really think that Great Namek's Hability should be replaced by something like a Rage mod like in the Game Trailer when both are in Budokai Arena and the Human transforms in a SSJ with that yellow aura and the namekian guy get's his eyes red and a purple with sparks .

• well the post one someone else made here earlier has the updates which may or may not confirm this but im not going to be a spoiler hahahahhahahaa > http://www.saiyanisland.com/20…a-announced-new-gameplay/

Yeah , it was me , although I hope it includes using your old character in the DEMO , Because the demo is known to be only fighting against bot characters that's all .

• Really unfair.
    Doesn't matter how much they get from the PS players, they would get A TON less if all PC and xbox gamers suddenly decided to not get XV2.

• I hope this time PC gamers are included and not just PS. That's really unfair.

Doubtful. XV1 sold so poorly on Xbox consoles and PC, that XV2 is a PS4 exclusive in Japan. Be lucky to get an X1 beta in western countries, let alone a PC one.

Doesn't make it not 'unfair'. But they are in a business to make money, and hosting servers for a platform that they won't even have in their own country is putting out extra money that they may not make back.

• Really unfair.
    Doesn't matter how much they get from the PS players, they would get A TON less if all PC and xbox gamers suddenly decided to not get XV2.

Doubtful. XV1 sold so poorly on Xbox consoles and PC, that XV2 is a PS4 exclusive in Japan. Be lucky to get an X1 beta in western countries, let alone a PC one.

They are releasing the game in PC and XBox again here in the West for a reason. Japan is another story.

• They are releasing the game in PC again for a reason.

Didn't say they weren't. I said XV2 is a PS4 exclusive in Japan. Meaning there is no Japanese PC version of the game. Meaning that they would be spending extra money to host a beta for a platform, that they aren't even supporting in their own country. Meaning that, as a business, it's a bad decision to throw away money that they may not make back.

• Didn't say they weren't. I said XV2 is a PS4 exclusive in Japan. Meaning there is no Japanese PC version of the game. Meaning that they would be spending extra money to host a beta for a platform, that they aren't even supporting in their own country. Meaning that, as a business, it's a bad decision to throw away money that they may not make back.

Sorry, I edited my post while you were writing this and expanded it a little bit, what I meant is that this beta is going to be released for the West too, and here they are releasing again for PC and XBox because they did well here. So they would make that money back.
    Japanese release is a different thing.

• That's still something that has to be set up by the developers in Japan, regardless of where it's being done. Setting up and compiling the game code, for testing in a country on a platform they aren't supporting in their country, is a lot of money. That doesn't even begin to talk about the cost for setting up and running the servers for the 2 days.

From a business standpoint, it doesn't make sense to spend that money, when there is no guarantee that releasing in the west, will make up the money sent, as well as earn more. Remember, they aren't in the interest of breaking even. They are in the business to make money, while spending as little as possible.

With the PS4 being built with the same architecture as a PC, financially it doesn't make sense to do all of that extra work, when one build of the game will give them the same results.

• Wtf. Did they just straight copy some transformations from DBO. Buu turns into majin kid buu and namek into great namek. Lol

They did the same thing with the story in XV1. DBO didn't get a global release, so Bandai Namco is basically sitting on the story that a majority of the population never got to play. Overall XV and XV2 are just DBO, with slight alterations in the story.

Note, when referencing DBO's story, obviously we're talking about key story plot points involving the travling back through time.

• And kinda stupid too. The game looks fine, but I think Humans are completely irrelevant and shouldn't be playable in the first place. It's just a Saiyan-copypaste with slightly different stats and no cool transformation at all, lamest and weakest race in the entire franchise, and their ''awakening'' should be able to be used by any other race from a lore-standpoint, if they removed them they could give the Kintōun to all races and everyone would be much happier.
    Hell, even Yardrats would be much cooler, who wouldn't want to fight as a blue dwarf with a giant head? I certainly would.
    180?cb=20150721215431&path-prefix=es
    Look at this little beast, if I saw him face to face I would have a heart attack in an instant.

Yeeeeaaaah, I was with you until you said humans we're weak. If that's the case than why are there a bunch of human melee builds in ranked. It just sounds like your complaining because humans are a bit broken, but not as broken as the buu race, no seriously a good majin build with the right melee stats will shit all over any race or build you bring to the table. Those guys are tough. That being said I think humans are the 2nd strongest race in xenoverse with the majins being 1st.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!