Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 transformations

• Yeeeeaaaah, I was with you until you said humans we're weak. If that's the case than why are there a bunch of human melee builds in ranked. It just sounds like your complaining because humans are a bit broken, but not as broken as the buu race, no seriously a good majin build with the right melee stats will shit all over any race or build you bring to the table. Those guys are tough. That being said I think humans are the 2nd strongest race in xenoverse with the majins being 1st.

You didn't get what I mean, I was talking from a lore-standpoint when I said that.

I never said they are the weakest race in the game, but that they are the weakest race in the series/franchise, in the series it was made pretty clear that unless they train a lot (and I mean A LOT) they couldn't do nothing, and even then, it wouldn't be enough to fight a warrior from any other race that trained just as much as they did or even less.

It just didn't make sense for humans to be playable in the game when Nameks, as an example, are naturally a lot stronger. They could've put any other race in that slot, it was a wasted opportunity to introduce something else, but I guess they were short in time and they really wanted to put those stats to another race or something, so they copypasted the Saiyan model and introduced Humans.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!