Language specific servers.

• was just wondering if you have any plans for language specific servers like other mmos have implemented.

not that i have anything against other languages,i am spanish but truth be told i prefer to play mmos and watch movies and series in english.
    looked up previous post and i havent seen anything about it so here i am suggesting it.

by the chat that goes on ingame i was thinking that maybe english,spanish and not sure what the other was since i have no knowledge of oriental languages but atleast english and spanish,seen a lot of spanish speaking people around.

thanks

• If you open the laucher you'll there's an option there to switch region.
    Only NA works now but after that you'll be able to switch.

• If you open the laucher you'll there's an option there to switch region.
    Only NA works now but after that you'll be able to switch.

thanks for the reply but region is one thing and language another,granted if you choose northamerica region you it will all be in english...well not really if they include all the countries in south and central america, but we still dont know if general mmo rules will apply when it comes to lag and whatnot,dont know if those servers are really localised there or somewhere else.

and as choosing europe well that will be a mix and match of different languages,unless they break those into several languages the chat is still going to be filled up with spanish,russian,french,italian,etc,etc.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!