Dogis (apparel)

• Eu acho que um bom modo de obter os dogis seria da seguinte forma.
    Um cash shop que possua todos os dogis disponiveis para compra, sendo que você pode comprar com todas as moedas do jogo.
    Assim ficam mais facil fazer a manutenção do sistema para os programadores.
    Um unico lugar tudo disponivel, e na cash shop tendo os niveis de dificuldades e preço para a compra.

I think a good way to get the Dogis would be as follows .
    One cash shop he has all dogis available for purchase , and you can buy with all the coins in the game (CC, Mudosa, Zeni, etc).
    So this is more easier to service the system for the programmers .
    A single place all dogi available , and the cash shop with the levels of difficulty and price for the purchase .

• As I said, I would like get them from events or any rare drop from hard instances. But I guess that the cash shop wont be epty. So the cool ones, should be in cash shop, but sellable in the auction house like it was in the past.

• Not even sure if you guys got the dogi idea concrete or not. But I read through all the posts and it looks like only 2 people mentioned something about crafting the dogis in general. Since we're taking the free route, this should be REAL simple to do. We all remember that first dogi, that white one with the black boots. Well we'll just leave that to be sold for like 10 zeni from those Tournament guys. I hated that Dogi with a passion. Then you have the token Goku Dogis, I wanna say we could leave that the way it is, but I'll use it as an example. Say your just starting off and you want that Goku dogi but you really don't want to wait for it. The only things that are available for rookies at that time is just to kill stuff, squirrels, pigs and Red Pants people. So you kill and you kill and you kill, but all the while, parts are dropping in order to craft this dogi. The more common these dogi are, the easier the parts are to get. But the more rare the dogi, say for example Vegito or Gogeta Dogis, those could be crafted too but it'd be something like...
    Super Saiyan 3 Goku dogi + Vegeta (without armor) dogi + 2 Potara Earrings = Vegito Dogi
    Super Saiyan 3 Goku dogi + Vegeta (With Armor) dogi + Fusion Dance Scroll (New item idea) = Gogeta Dogi

What I'm getting at is every Dogi can be crafted, it's just the parts to making them would be pure hell to get from farming or Dungeon Raids or even that Mudosa thing everyone keep talking about. That'll keep people playing, but also stay along the Free Route for the server, so they'll really be no need for the Wagu Wagu machine (I never used it). But basically, the more common the dogi is, the easier the parts are to get, the more rare the dogi it, the harder it is to get, but also require other dogis to craft. It sounds easy, but it's a long and tedious process.

It's all worth it in the end result. Also I wanna throw in that option to change the color of the dogis as a sense of individuality. That's really gonna get annoying to see a bunch of random Gokus, Vegetas, Vegitos and Gogetas runnin around yelling out "KAMEHAME HA!" Or "Final Flash" every few minutes. But yea, it should go something like that.

• Craft, MUDOSA chance to get dogi 1/100. UD Hard mode chance to get low to.If from mobs could drop dogi then i think everyone would walk ith facking rare dogis... its would be to easy, and i think a lot of peoples would create turtle so i think 70 of 100 charachters would be turtle's... Ofcourse and dogis could be bought from Item shops.

eb01da957221b77f8d502ee83c658961875.gifThe strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.

On our own, we are marshmallows and dried spaghetti, but together we can become something bigger.

• Stop this .

Daneos , wanna change the way you can get dogis beside Cash Shops and all those that are already in the game available for none cash buyers

Go ahead do it ! You will ruin one pillar from DB's economy .

To already have 4 Dogi's available to get in game easly is already a blessing , now you want more ?

People buy it a lot because they can't be get in the game beside Cash Shop or a good amount of Zenis and bought from another player , thats what made those items special and so atractives !

Want a dogi ? FARM and buy one OR get some money and buy it in the Cash Shop !

If you don't wanna Farm you still have other ways , Wait until you get 3,500 Tokens , Join a Guild with Dojo , Get Points or buy a Ninja dogi in West City or just stay with the Simple Outfit .

Simple as that !

P.S: Daneos , are you afraid that the game can turn in something Pay2win ? Add a way to buy Cash Points with Zenis , EASY , the game wont be Pay2win anymore !

• Oh my god man
    how many times do we need to tell you not to write in blue
    i can't see anything

• Im actually loving cash shop atm

I can get my fav dogis without a hassle, and still helping the game by donating.

Not only that, but this will encourage more players to donate to get their own fav dogi.

Idk why its getting so much hate, is it cus you(complainers) wanna be special and the only one with a specific dogi? dont be selfish m8

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!