Super Saiyan Rose Black Goku's Transformation Revealed

• I hate the direction DBS is going in, yes it is new to DBZ, but it lacks in the spark DBZ had.

DBS character designs aren't doing so good, especially with transformation designs. I like SPECIFIC new characters like Whis & Beerus, but others like the King of Everything (DBS "God") is trash.

Im probably being very critical about this series, but honestly, with the bad writing of this series, it will never surpass DBZ (whether its aiming for that or not), and its having a hard time even surpassing GT for some people.

All Im saying is that the story feels lazy and slightly broken, and all too predictable. Its really looking like Goku is gonna press the button since CLEARLY no one is strong enough to beat Black, and no their cannot be fusion since Vegeta is practically "Mission failed, we'll get em' next time" lmao

• I like the way you're thinking.I can't agree more.Don't like DBS as much as DBZ.

• Doesnt bother me. I think theres a huge overreaction in regards to it. The Dragonball Z/GT/S is all about transformations.

Im more bothered by how he just decided to be ridiculously powerful when he was a pushover just like 2 episodes ago. He just said "Ive finally realized the power of this body" or something like that. Like what do you mean dude? Can I just wake up one day and "realize" I can bench 600lbs?

Regardless, Id really like if they ended up getting Trunks to somehow beat him in the end. I realize it couldnt be a raw strength victory, but Im tired of the Goku jerkoff fest and it would be a more meaningful victory if someone who lost so much from him ended up putting him down.

• Everything was more balanced and made sense when Gohan was the main protagonist
    Everything was so balanced, that people like myself didnt REALISE Gohan was the actual main character in DBZ, this was because everyone got some spotlight in the end, and Goku was still getting wins, along side Vegeta, and all the Z fighters

• I don't know about you guys but are they going full Naruto with DBS or what ?
    They have fillers every other episode ...

I'm not enjoying this AT ALL.

With DBz we had a lot more fights and if not that there were trainings.
    Now we can see a cat eating. Majestic AF ... NOT.
    Vegeta goes to some kind of resort with his family, yay e.e''
    I swear to god, if they dedicate a full episode to Goku playing around with that baby (the so called All-chan) I'm gonna flip my shit and run naked in the street and punch everyone.

Remember when Goku went to hell to help that princess ? That's how fillers should work.
    It's not actually part of the main story of the anime and yet it feels like it is.

DB and DBZ, good times. Wish we could have all that again.

• I can't say I'm not enjoying DBS the nostalgia is basically what's holding the series up right now like I'm happy that black ttransformed cuz it actually looks sweet and I like it how black rose is actually a phrase that means death which is pretty cool. But the series is just so much more predictable I feel. Vegeta wiped out in less than 2 mins, can't do shit,Goku same power gonna get rekt but survive for longer by powering up or something (somehow) Trunks is gonna get up and remember the button and bam zen chan outta nowhere. I bet that's 90% of what will happen the only thing they could surprise you with is a fusion......

The main thing putting me off are the fillers like we wait every other damn sunday to get a crappy filler no one cares about and it's pretty annoying like naruto had fillers but some of them were actually good in early season 1. And One Piece had collaborations with other anime.....

• Thats all Dragon Ball Super is, nostalgia, and thats not all good at all!

A series thats hoping to be remembered can't be all nostalgia, I myself can't say Im not enjoying it too, because I love dragon ball, but every turn Super makes is crap, predictable, and boring.

We have an interesting concept here, but Akira Toriyama's writing isn't what it use to be guys, dragon ball has lost what made it great; the fighting, the story telling, the real struggle, the threat, and the character development. You may say "Dragon ball doesn't need character development at this point" but with the new characters it kinda does to make things more "Spicy" lmao.

What Im hating the most, is that fact they added a god of all things, DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THAT IS TO ADD TO A SERIES WHERE THE MAIN CHARACTER AIMS TO BE THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE?!?
    HE COMPLETELY CONTRADICTED GOKU'S GOALS BY ADDING AN UNBEATABLE FORCE, THE GOD OF ALL THINGS!

Honestly, if he wanted to keep super alive, he could have stuck with the mini demi gods and not put a ruler of all things, and to make things worse, Goku has a button to call him... (Obviously because of "saiyan pride" the likeliness of this button being pressed by Goku is low, but this really was a bad turn for the story

(Also, bring Gogeta in, milk him, we need him, he will save us, he will save this poorly written series... I mean you milked Gotenks when nobody was asking, well I WANT GOGETA! We can't have Vegeto but I WANT GOGETA NOW!)

• Oh man, you just hit the spot when you said that no one asked for Gotenks xD
    He's such a lame character. I prayed the entire arc for those kids to die and to somehow be impossible to revive them '-'

• The thing I hated about Gotenks was actually the cocky trunks side of him which for some reason completely dominated. I loved future trunks he was polite and never got cocky cuz he had been through bad times but kid trunks is a complete joke he goes beyond messing about like a kid cuz goten does that kid trunks is just annoying.....

• The thing I hated about Gotenks was actually the cocky trunks side of him which for some reason completely dominated. I loved future trunks he was polite and never got cocky cuz he had been through bad times but kid trunks is a complete joke he goes beyond messing about like a kid cuz goten does that kid trunks is just annoying.....

Gotenks should have been more of a serious type, the jokes should have been mild.

What annoyed everyone about Gotenks is his cocky personality and jokes that weren't funny, and to be honest, I can only handle the Dubbed version of DB, that including dubbed Gotenks. Hardly anyone likes subbed DBZ/DBS character voices are un-matching and annoying asf, I love Goten (above all) and Trunks, but I can't handle their cringe ass annoying shitty voice actors that make you want to make a fancy bleach dinner omg

• He is the best villain after all!

f720dc58f4aedeb8add9e295b3541b69.png

He really isn't...

In fact, he's a disappointment, purely because he is a design based off of Goku, he is Goku with the name "Black" in front of it.

Im not complaining about how evil he is, or powerful he is, he's what a villain should be, but he lacks what villains like Cell or Buu had.

With DBZ, the struggle, the threat, the disappointment was real, and the power-ups were glorious, but with a villain like Black... he's just an under-designed, remake Cell personalised, egotistical, Self-righteous copy...

First off, not only is he Goku, but his body shape is of a SSJ God Red (the slick thin body attire)
    Hes personality is nothing all that new
    And he just copied SSJ God Blue, but with "Rose" hair (Bruh its pink)

Honestly, the most boring but ever so slightly entertaining character.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!