Super Saiyan Rose Black Goku's Transformation Revealed

• I was joking.

• @Ishinato
    That's a really negative way to sum up the whole plot but people have legit been asking for evil goku like 17 yrs ago since the anime first came out and we can't help to think how far goku's gonna be pushed I wanna see goku die again that would get me hyped even if he got revived. I wanna see proper madness I wanna see goku in a legit rage with everything taken away from him and with this powered up evil goku I wouldn't lose interest in him yet because somethin crazy might happen.

• @Ishinato
    That's a really negative way to sum up the whole plot but people have legit been asking for evil goku like 17 yrs ago since the anime first came out and we can't help to think how far goku's gonna be pushed I wanna see goku die again that would get me hyped even if he got revived. I wanna see proper madness I wanna see goku in a legit rage with everything taken away from him and with this powered up evil goku I wouldn't lose interest in him yet because somethin crazy might happen.

Nah I haven't lost total interest, Im still watching it, the plot just feels dull

P.S(I was just saying how I feel about Black Renato lol)

• Just watch the latest movie and don't go any further.
    DBS is really not worth it.

• I have watched dbz since i was a kid im 29 now but SSGSSJ doesnt make sense whatsoever it killed all history and meaning of dbz inc all the kais etc whole theory of the db-verse . I think it stops after beerus. It didnt have to......but cmoooooooooon....frieza guyz? this is just like pokemon stepping out of their own religions......blue hair guys? god like ki? uhm? OK? Whatever think what u want but thats not DBZ

Never will there be another, world martial arts. Have a meaning for the dragonballs is useless as they r gods. Any kai is dust now that they r GODS. CMON PINK GOKUS BREH? AND SO ON!

• i dont mind the rose part its more the introduction that lacks uuhm lets say we all know that the super saiyan form is achieved with great emotions but what black lacks is that emotion maybe he has some past traumas that he dealt with but nothing is explained. so now my question is what triggered the super saiyan transformation and how did he achieve it. + WHAT IS HIS BACK STORY since he is not Zamasu

• i dont mind the rose part its more the introduction that lacks uuhm lets say we all know that the super saiyan form is achieved with great emotions but what black lacks is that emotion maybe he has some past traumas that he dealt with but nothing is explained. so now my question is what triggered the super saiyan transformation and how did he achieve it. + WHAT IS HIS BACK STORY since he is not Zamasu

I think its a separate transformation from actual SSJ ascension.Clearly Black is some unnatural bastardization of a saiyan, Goku specifically. I think that Super Saiyan Rose is probably more so a result of whatever Black naturally is combined with Goku's saiyan power.Its probably something that saiyans themselves cant actually attain and isnt comparable to a natural, anger induced, SSJ ascension. I assume that like Goku's body, its a warped and malformed remnant of what would have naturally been.

• O.K...
    I have some things to say!
    WE NEED MORE GOTENKS!
    Blue Super Saiyan (SSGSSJ) GOTENKS!
    or... even better... Make Black Gotenks xD (Just Kidding)

I felt the need to punch you until I last the jk part.
    GOOD !!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!