Race-specific drops

• Yeeeeeeeeah I think everyone knows where I'm going with this. Basically, the RNG system needs to be tweaked so that it can work with race specific options so you don't end up with a mess of junk that can't use. Humans shouldn't have to carry around legendary equipment simply because it's for Majins or Namekians. Same with food items. This would make farming much less an annoyance for players trying to specifically find something. Now granted this excludes dungeon and TMQ rewards, but that's not a big deal.

• I believe people farm not only to get items for themselves, but also to sell in the auction house and/or for other characters. I would agree with the food items thing because you won't be selling that and it's mostly for personal use, but armor and weapons/subweapons I have to disagree.

• I believe people farm not only to get items for themselves, but also to sell in the auction house and/or for other characters. I would agree with the food items thing because you won't be selling that and it's mostly for personal use, but armor and weapons/subweapons I have to disagree.

But then that makes it harder to find good gear you can use, and it's not like you can't sell that either

• i played 2 1/2 year with this RNG drops and its fine for me because it is the same in all mmorpgs it alwasy drops stuff that you dont need for your char but maybe you start a twink and use it for this char like in other games

• But then that makes it harder to find good gear you can use, and it's not like you can't sell that either

Good gear isn't supposed to be easy to get. The Auction house is another way to interact in the mmo world. You sell to buy other items you want or need. If you only could get race specific gear then the auction house would have a low amount of namek and majin gear, as the majority of players pick human. This will have a negative impact on future majin or namek players: the scarcity of items will make the price go up, thus making it even harder for them to get good gear. We want diversity and having drops from all races is needed as far as I am concerned.

• Yeeeeeeeeah I think everyone knows where I'm going with this. Basically, the RNG system needs to be tweaked so that it can work with race specific options so you don't end up with a mess of junk that can't use. Humans shouldn't have to carry around legendary equipment simply because it's for Majins or Namekians. Same with food items. This would make farming much less an annoyance for players trying to specifically find something. Now granted this excludes dungeon and TMQ rewards, but that's not a big deal.

You know that you can discard or just not pick up every single item that enemies drop, right?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!