Another potential race to add to the game Freeza Race

• Hey guys i saw on other threads about the engineer class will it be implemented and was wondering what was your thought on this i dont expect this to be implemented at all but if it does probably 3 years after open beta

a freeza playable race backstory the freeza race a group of beings who utilize many different transformations to overcome problems and changing battle sutations, some members didnt agree with freeza and king cold's ways and defected to earth but since they arent from earth they never learned kaioken

begining race galactic trooper
    basically they are a close range melee fighter with some energy attacks (similar stats to martial artist) no buffs as transformations provide good enough increase in stats

transformation skills to learn in this race
    second form large freeza (brute enforcer) large increase in def, slight increase in atk learn at lvl 10
    thrid form (assault form) increase in atk and critical atk learned at lvl 15
    final form increase in atk and speed and dexerity learned at lvl 25

galactic trooper at lvl 30 can choose 2 master classes

Galactic Physic (specializes in long range aoe and dot attacks-similar to crane and turtle hermit) and Galactic Ruler (specializes in damage similar to sword)
    weapon hover pod (can also be used as drivable vehicle movement speed increase fo 10%) Weapon for Ruler Septre or mace

skill for galactic physic skills
    freeza's super nova
    freeza s leviatation attack used on krillan
    golden form learnt at lvl 50 (increases atk and def but drains lp and ep)

Skills for Ruler
    buff final form (increases atk and def reduction in speed) learnt at lvl 30
    golden form learnt at 40(increase atk and def and speed but drains ep and lp) similar drainging ability as kaioken

feel free to ad ideas and comments below thanks :)

• Nice Idea and all, but to balance out transformations. Second Form level 15, Third form Level 25, and Final Form level 40 just like all the other trans.Not to sure about a golden form because that would take balancing and don't see how it drains LP either. Don't see why they would be a close range melee fighter due to fact Frieza could make a supernova in like 3 secondsand was shooting 40 death beams at Goku. Unless this race is like Nameks were they are melee fighters but use OP energy attacks in beginning. Just my opinion on this.

• nice idea dude, i like how into depth u went, but personally since friza is already in the game as a villian i highly doubt this will ever be done, but its a shame, was such a good idea, and i agree about adding more races, i mean we could even throw in a "popo" race, maybe the kai's race, hell even an andriod race would be pretty cool.

• It could be a nice idea. I think that this race should be implemented before that Engineer class ^^

• Nice Idea and all, but to balance out transformations. Second Form level 15, Third form Level 25, and Final Form level 40 just like all the other trans.Not to sure about a golden form because that would take balancing and don't see how it drains LP either. Don't see why they would be a close range melee fighter due to fact Frieza could make a supernova in like 3 secondsand was shooting 40 death beams at Goku. Unless this race is like Nameks were they are melee fighters but use OP energy attacks in beginning. Just my opinion on this.

I think Golden Arcosian could be the Trans. Maybe the Forms can be a good idea but not at all. Or just implement another Trans for all races and give differents improvements for differents Play Styles.

• While this idea would be cool in theory (especially since Xenoverse has it), I don't think the people here have the skill to program something like that. They would have to create new skills, new skill animations, new skill images, new character customization options, new animations for that, balance racial stats, create new classes and balance those, and many more things I'm probably not even aware of. Simply put, I don't think something like this is very plausible. My guess is most improvement focuses will be on balancing, adding something like night/day, minor yet important changes that aren't too complicated to set up yet improve overall gameplay.

• While this idea would be cool in theory (especially since Xenoverse has it), I don't think the people here have the skill to program something like that. They would have to create new skills, new skill animations, new skill images, new character customization options, new animations for that, balance racial stats, create new classes and balance those, and many more things I'm probably not even aware of. Simply put, I don't think something like this is very plausible. My guess is most improvement focuses will be on balancing, adding something like night/day, minor yet important changes that aren't too complicated to set up yet improve overall gameplay.

Not just that , they would need to create a new map por Freeza's Starting Area ...

I think making the already existing races better would be more interesting than add a new class

• Not just that , they would need to create a new map por Freeza's Starting Area ...

I think making the already existing races better would be more interesting than add a new class

Yeah. But I think they can just try first with events like Christmast or Boss Event and create new Mobs and animations. This could be like a 'trainning' for those New Classes or maybe Races.

• Yeah. But I think they can just try first with events like Christmast or Boss Event and create new Mobs and animations. This could be like a 'trainning' for those New Classes or maybe Races.

Once the game is officialy released they will probably start working in new content , so they could also preparing the game for something really new like that yeah .

• I like this so much. I don't discard the possibility, because we all know a server of a game that is not being supported by the company that created it (called by some people a "pirate" server) can even create content so well. Obviously not at the same pace and, perhaps in some cases, not the same quality. Still, this is something I support and I'd like to see in the future.

• What if the two madter classes had different final forms? One gold like Frieza and one like Coolers?

All frieza races have the same forms, this was proven by how similar cooler look to frieza and how their father looked similar to one of friezas forms, which was probably the strongest form he had.

and before you talk about freiza race forms i dont wanna here about coolers final form, shet wasnt canon guise....

however it does prove my point a little more when cooler said "i always had a one up on my little brother because of this form" or something like that

• All frieza races have the same forms, this was proven by how similar cooler look to frieza and how their father looked similar to one of friezas forms, which was probably the strongest form he had.
    and before you talk about freiza race forms i dont wanna here about coolers final form, shet wasnt canon guise....

however it does prove my point a little more when cooler said "i always had a one up on my little brother because of this form" or something like that

In Dragon Ball Super or the movie Ressurection F , When Freeza transforms in Golden Freeza in the middle of the battle agaisnt Kakarotto (Goku) , he says that he choosed gold because if would match with him , so that proves that at least Freeza the strongest of his race can decide wich color he wants for his transformations .

yea your good at seeing the full picture, i know theres like a 99.9999% chance of this not happening due to the amount of time and stuff u added in your comment. im justp utting out ideas thanks four ur input

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!