Another potential race to add to the game Freeza Race

• According to Akira Toriyama ... Frieza and his family were the only one of their kind!
    I don't want DBO to go slightly to be DBX...
    If I would want a race... I can easily use this argument saying that I want a POPO race!
    I LOVE POPO!

Acording to Akira Toriyama "Bu" its only 1 of a kind, Bu, dont have brothers or even a father

so ur logic doesnt applied here bro

• oh no I wanted feedback for my idea, yours was the best explanation so far other than daneos saying there is no new classes being implemented in dbo global cheers and thank you for the long thought out response

• Lets say they took the time out to has all this out would giving the two seperate classes two different wishable transformations be viable? Seeing as to how Freezas transformations act like limiters on his power. First transformation enhanced power, second enhanced speed, third is true form/ adult form 100% = kaioken. Wishes could be golden for the ki class and coolee for melee class( even though cooler isn't canon).

• It may be a good idea but unfortunately it won't happen maybe in the near future if everything works out wonderfully we get the freeza race :3

daneos responded he said no race will be added i think its on page 2

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!