Dexterity update

• fighters also have 70 strength passive btw but its just not efficient you give up major stuff and nerfing everyone doesnt make it okay ,its just make it longer in pvp harder in pvm and CON is the greatest stat...

• fighters also have 70 strength passive btw but its just not efficient you give up major stuff and nerfing everyone doesnt make it okay ,its just make it longer in pvp harder in pvm and CON is the greatest stat...

Yes, they have 70 STR but also 54 DEX and they were always weared with DEX so the difference now is higher. With just 70 STR you won't deal near the same crits. So you will need to gear with STR if you want to make a Crit Fighter. That's why I said you have to choice between crits or dodge, or a hybrid. I don't think it is that bad as imo fighters needed a nerf.

• You can also equip a fighter very well with dex that way lol, fighters with property and con are good. xD

I agree, I remember some partys in tw s1 used anticrit and CON mainly as stats for the fighters, and they win the tournament, but it really is logical, just that some people only think about making 1 click and everything is done. I like these new changes in the stats.

• I haven't checked whether the change is already active, however this change would benefits the Poko, DW, Swordsman, Chef.

that changes are active :
    069176091ec2481bb1d350db018f52a9.png
    me with +9 dex shoes .
    68590237e46243c0817bb415046caddf.png
    me without them showing only dodge rate has changed.
    2cd9c75934ef45c891894e06687c2f9d.png
    me with +14 STR pants having 18 crit
    99b3fc8730c14459a9a403bd29eb0ba5.png
    removing them showing crit has gone down by 2 meaning 14 STR = 2 meaning 1 STR = 0.1428

edit* FOC seems to be changed aswell only giving hit rate.

• DW won't be benefiting from this change fully, like okay they've 34 soul passive but that's if you're PvE, in pvp build you don't get to use this passive or you'll pass on far better spells lol,

even then, DW need a ton of FOC, so who is that a good change for them ? they'll literally never crit

• DW won't be benefiting from this change fully, like okay they've 34 soul passive but that's if you're PvE, in pvp build you don't get to use this passive or you'll pass on far better spells lol,

even then, DW need a ton of FOC, so who is that a good change for them ? they'll literally never crit

i dont know why even change this at all how it was to be honest was just fine a lot of people played back then with no complains.

• It made a lot of sense to me that they give more damage and critical rate, because if you are so dexterous or focused it would be normal to be able to make better hits (increasing the damage) and also manage to get bigger hits (critical hits) more often.

Having a more powerful Soul doesn't give you more concentration in the skill power to manage stronger energy attacks, and having more Strength doesn't make you hit better, any real life fighter would know this (even non-fighters). I don't know where this mindset that it didn't make any sense came from, it's just common sense.

Now in a personal note, this also completely ruins my energy swordsman build, which his high Focus gave him a big boost in the energy attack, that, yes, it can work in both PvE and PvP, that's the entire point of why they gave SM an entire chain of energy attacks and not only physical, it was intended to be used like that too, and now it's all just ruined... cry.gif

I think the game should just stick like the old DBO, and if they want to make these changes they should create a poll.

• giphy.gif
    been saying this for awhile

• I only think they shouldn't give Critical Damage %, but I think they already don't, they could give that to Strenght and Soul, because if about pure damage we are talking about, it makes a lot more sense.

Agreed. Critical Damage % should be restricted to gear and whatever skills raises them.

Thing is, if you wanna nerf something, nerf the class, not a stat that will affect EVERYONE, fighters crits do too much dmg ? then reduce the bonus crit from 50 % to 35%, and on and on and on... it's basic knowledge of balance change really.

Modifying DEX and FOC isn't as big of an impact as you might think. Fighters and Swordsmen are now more balanced out and can compete with one another, Turtles get a bit more power in exchange for loosing Hit Rate, and Plasma Majins now possess the most accurate attacks in the game. SKs and DWs don't have good Hit Rate to begin with, which makes their roles as Tanks more apparent. Pokos get a buff from this, but considering they're a more offensive class when compared to Dende Priest this is a given. Ultimates only gain a slight buff from this because they only possess a few decent attacks in exchange for wonderful buffs while Grand Chefs still retain a more offensive and tankier role (having a STR passive also doesn't leave them behind with Ults). I will say Plasma Majins suffer a nerf from this, but this can easily be fixed by having Super Rhythmic Dance (and possibly other skills) get the "increase damage from behind" effect. Hell they can actually focus more on boosting their SOL stat because they have such a high Hit Rate. As for Karma Majins, I don't see this having too big of an impact.

Anyway, those are my two zeni.

• Are you trolling dude ? how does removing crit rate from FOC bad for DW ????????????????????????

i don't know maybe since DW need a ton of FOC and FOC actually gave them crit rate which gave them more damages which they lack and will even more ? that's basic really why are you trolling

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!