• Bug while change channel: run,use skill, dash or do anything, you have stuck (blocked) and then after about 30 seconds crash client
    I had a bug while i was dead once i changed channel fastly and i was log in same channel it's happened once only .

• Hello. In
    this game with the following bugs: the time to fly my character stands
    still and does not fly, the creatures when they are attacked by far do
    nothing, we are being disconnected all the time, and when we returned we
    did all the quests in are reset and we lost what we had done them.
    thank you

• Don't know if this is a bug but, had some server latency, tried to log off but was stuck, so I had to force quit. Now when I try to log back on, I sign in but the screen is just black. Was in the process of finding bugs when this happened.

• Experiencing lots of lag.

When the server disconnects ( all the time ), it resets your exp bar and your position instead of remembering it.
    This results in completed quests but an under leveled character.

Can't pick up early item quest in the desert and the ask popo skill does not work for that quest.

Also I just got disconnected and when I tried to reconnect it said player online already or something like that.

Perhaps if you could create more channels and show which are busy, at the moment it says not busy as if nobody is online.

• I have noticed few issues first is bug on ASK POPO skill when it charged to max it does nothing but stuck my character on same animation.
    Second is this error message ''Autentication failure,you failed to connect to autentication server please try again''

• The Ask Popo skill does work it just takes a while after to use. This might be the same with skills that have a charge time because the same thing happens with Kamehameha, there's just a long delay after it's charged.

Uhmm after you try to register your pet egg it crashes your game.

Quest items cannot be picked up.(i'm sure this has been stated)

There's a missing NPC for one of the quests around the beach.

Time Rift quest didn't work. Never entered the portal.

• BUGGY WUGGY

Lot of disconnects as everyone knows:
    -After disconnect quest automaticly quest abandoned and you have to take them again even if it was completed
    -After disconnect exp bar reseted to like 3% and without quests its hard to gain the exp again
    -After disconnect mostly you start where you gained your last quest or did some progress
    -After disconnect item time is reseted too, when your fast enough to lvl up between dc with double exp item and get DC, item time will be reseted but gained lvl is the same(no level resetting)

To the server:
    -It's like you play with very high ping
    -You click on mob for auto attack and it takes ages till attack
    -Skill casting takes some time

Quests:
    -Can't loot quest items like wild vegetables at human or blacksmith toolbox for namek (Can't say if the loot is problematic or the item to loot)
    -As said after DC you sometimes you just lose quest progress
    -TLQ doesn't work, can't get Guard Dash and Loading Rp
    -If you complete quest and gained lvl of quest experience like from 9 to 10 and after that you get dc, the gained lvl stays and you can complete the quest again

Items:
    -Some item Bonuses don't work
    -If use potion even after cooldown complete it says ''wait till cooldown complete''

Monsters:
    -If attacking monster from distance you can't see how monster walks towards character
    -Some monsters don't attack
    -Monsters which should attack from near are just attacking from distance
    -Sometimes monster dies 1-hit even if not enough damage is given
    -Sometimes monster drops 5-6-7 items
    -Even if hitted monster with skill or Auto attack the life bar won't go down
    -Aggro for mobs isn't working, they don't attack if not attacked by player

Skills:
    -Casting skills as Ask Popo or the Kamehame ha at lvl 6 for spiritualist don't work, they will cast full and then do nothing
    -The ''Ping'' is only for attacking skills, Buffs do work instantly
    -Some Debuffs don't work or even if they work they are useless because of monster bugs(slowing down a mob which attacks from distance or else)

Other:
    -I don't remember to 100% but i think we could drive our ''bike'' in the first citys and when talking to npc it shouldn't dissapear
    -Even if group member is out of sight every member get quest progress and experience from killed monsters
    -Flying rolls don't dissapear at exact time, they last longer as they should.
    -Even if server down and try to log in it shows ''Player in Queue''
    -If in log in queue, it shows numbers like -138 ( i think thats happening only if servers down but i write it here)
    -Private shop not working, can't complete quest
    -No good duel feeling because of latency

Other2.0:
    -Even with these bugs i loved to play DBO again and thank the team for the time they gave all players to play
    -Thanks to the DBOG team for this awesome work and wish them good luck for everything

• 1. Engine fuel doesnt work, also its write ,, Increases Hit Rate by 38"

2. Friends were in Kokkara, i was in exp spot, they get 100% of my exp with big distance between us.

3. When You fly and press 2x W or left mouse button and than push ,, S'' character stop in air and fall down. (Bugs ONLY when You're on medium speed of flying)

4. Probably someone posted but when You cast kamehameha and bar of cast is full You need to wait still 5 more sec or longer.

5. Exp buff pot sometimes is invisible (doesnt show at north of the screen :P)

6. Mobs doesn't lose LP sometimes when You first attack them by Skill.

7. Everytime when You use flying pot, You got animation (tutorial) how to fly.

8. When You register pet You catch crash

Note: I won't read all the posts so sorry if somone found same bugs :)

• Even if the title expires the budokai winner aura remains.

DOJO map lacks a lot of invisible walls close to the ceiling. So you can get up there and go around the map from the outside, that way you can go under the areas where no one will be able to attack you and you can get statue freely.

The famous Zanzoken bug could be done in a lot of different ways.

If you in the way of your dash you get stunned your character bugs. The oponent will see you on one side but won't be able to attack you as you will be on the other side.

That can be done manually. If you click to walk somewhere , buff yourself and let your character move there, for everyone else you will be where you buffed yourself.

Another way was using charge ki and block, same effect ( thats how people would attack outside the arena).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!