More sets of skill trees?

• Hey guys! i came up with an idea for future improvements to the game.

How about having more then one set of skill trees? like in other mmos where you can have a tree of skills, but can change how the points were used. This would be great for several reasons, like having one for pvp, pve, etc. ofc the amount of different sets of skill trees should be very limited as that would decrease the value of reset books. maybe having 2 or 3 for each char. so we could swap between skill trees that are best suited for pvp or pve.

This is just an idea for future implementation to the game!

what is your thoughts about 2 or 3 sets of skill trees? question.png

• This is something I really wanted in DBO since way back, I'm not sure if other MMO's had it before, but I knew that system from WoW and it was pretty handy and useful in that game, here it should be the same, and it wouldn't rend the SP reset books useless because they could still be used, since in that game you also from time to time would probably reset your skills, even when having another ''Talent Tree'' (that's how they were called), even while leveling, to try another build and see if you can level up faster in those areas with it. In that game you could alternate between PvE or PvP talents, as an example, or totally change the function of your character from Healer to Tank, or Tank to DPS, or etc, etc.

*On a side note, even if the books are rendered useless, is that really a problem? I want to hear what people think about this, because I know in DBO it was that way so they earn more money from the cash shop*

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!