Anyone a Texture Artist?

• Like the title says, looking for a texture artist. I don't want to say what the project is openly, but I'm part of a modification team (unrelated to DBO altogether) that is currently lacking one. This is an open call, so if you're interested and have any demo stuff, please send me a message. We'd love to see what work you have and if you could be of any help.

Experience in Maya is needed, and I do apologize for not listing that before.

• Like the title says, looking for a texture artist. I don't want to say what the project is openly, but I'm part of a modification team (unrelated to DBO altogether) that is currently lacking one. This is an open call, so if you're interested and have any demo stuff, please send me a message. We'd love to see what work you have and if you could be of any help.

Can you pm me what the project is curious.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!