Short interview with Daneos

• First of all i want to thanks to @Daneos for answering this question even when we all know that he has a lot of work. We apreciate your hard work and i belive that DBOG will be even better than original DBO ! Well people, here you have the questions and answers!

Q: When and which version of DBO you started to play?
    A: KR Open Beta. At lv 20~ I used all my Zeni to enter West City and then I could not leave anymore.
    After that I also stopped playing because I was busy.

Q: How many people are actually working on DBO with you?
    A: 0

Q: Why usamarana and saito were your 1st GMs?
    A: Guess they were lucky.

Q: Are you planning to enter in secret as normal player to the server and play?
    A: I dont really know. I would like to play but Im not really sure because there are many people who wont like it

Q: What are your first impresions from the actual server community?
    A:

Q: How much time in average do you usually spend programming the game?
    A: 3-20 hours every day

Q: If you had to express in % how much % you think is done?
    A: Id say right now its about 70%

Q: Could you estimate how long aproximately will take it to finish all and start the open beta?
    A: End of the year 2016 Id say. It is really hard to tell because there is always something might happen

Q: Will Global version be more balanced that KR or TW ones?
    A: We might work on balancing things out once we have fixed everything

Q: Why you decided to remove tickets? A lot of people were using them in original DBO, was this your mayor infuluence in this step?
    A: Tickets are pay to win and Im totally against this. It ruins the fun and working hard makes no sense anymore.

Q: Are you planning to make some events where players will receive items from cash?
    (example KR roulete where player could get a Bunny car or Bunny dogi)
    A: Yes and I already have some automated events idea like dragonball scramble.

Q: Is there any content that may be released, is ready but wasnt released in oficial DBO?
    A: No, I haven't really bothered much about the DBO client and it content. But for sure we will be able to create new content.

Q: If for example Bandai contact you that they want to buy DBOG would you sell it?
    A: Why would bandai buy when they already own it?

Q: A lot of people ale talking that the server will close either for legal or financial problems. Doo you think that is this possible?
    A: Im planing to host the server as long as possible and I already can say the server will only close when there arent enough players playing anymore.

Q: Any message you want to say to all DBOG and your fans?
    A: I thank everyone who support us. We are really happy. Please keep supporting DBOG by spreading everywhere you can.

• I hope he joins the game as a normal player.
    It's really boring to stay in our corner watching other people play.
    No one can judge him for playing his own game.

• Hard to answer a question relating to the community, in-game community or forum community?

Both seem mixed, he's busy thus can't really mix with the community a lot, the guy is working 3-20 hours a day.

I understand he doesn't want to ask for help coding, possibly because there aren't many trust worthy people, but he's going to stress himself out.
    He's eventually going to need moderators scanning each server, making sure people aren't goofing around, and I do think it would be better for his health to seek even a little help with the coding. He seems like a smart guy so I guess he could handle it alone...

As the DBOG community, we should try our hardest to only report the important things to him, and not stress him out with irrelevant things.
    (Most of you understand this, since we all see repeated questions and people not reading the forums properly).

@Daneos has done us a huge favour in hosting this game and also hoping to improve it, Thanks again man!

Always good to thank this guy for what he's doing, flood this man with THANK YOU'S!!!!

• I hope he joins the game as a normal player.
    It's really boring to stay in our corner watching other people play.
    No one can judge him for playing his own game.

he should be able to play the game that he restored, man whats the big deal Daneos If ur reading this u deserve to play this game more than any of us for what u have been doing for all of us fans thank you! ^^:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbup::saint:8|:rolleyes:=O8o:*X(

• Well it is really simple.
    Daneos love to code and revive games, that is his thing.

After he is done here, host server and set everything, he will just move on another revive project.
    Still he will be around to fix things and maybe update/edit/add stuffs in future.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!