Things you would like changed from Retail

• +1 Totally agree. Thats why I said that SK needs to be nerfed.

• - I would change nothing on the cd from ssj because it keeps everything special .It would be nothing special when every 10-20 minutes can
    transform.That feeling when you cannot transform to a ssj (Special).

- I would not change much just little things because we want the normal DBO and not a completely different DBO.

- Small things like bring the old Scouter system back. :thumbsup:

I am of your opinion ! We want to play the old DBO and nothing new.

• Just one minor thing that's been bothering me a little, nothing really important: The idea of a kid clock doesn't fit into the DB universe in my opinion. So I would suggest making turn into a kid as an adult (or turn back into adult if you are a kid) a dragonball wish option instead (in accordance to DB characters wishing back their youth from Shenlong in the series and not using any 'magical clocks')

• KD strategy if executed properly is really good unless you fight a tank class such as DW/Ultimate/SK :P. NTL was retarded and made it so that you cannot crit with a KD which lead to tank classes going full LP% and reflect against SMs.

(No glitches bugs lags occurring in the fight of course) > Dash glitch :(

Also what I have noticed is that most "KD spamming SMs" usually go full Crit% ... I always wondered why. Maybe you could explain? Am I not seeing the bigger picture? Asking you because you've mained an SM in DBO TW sv2.

• SparkingX Yeah I meant exactly lp%+reflect counter. Against every class, except sk, was better a crit strategy for me. Maybe even vs sk but you needed a top ping for a perfect combo, with an error you was dead or almost...

Crit% on weapons was good if you had a ping good enough to use both ss and then mss while your opponent was stunned or while he was kd. You could crit with ss and kd with mss

• SparkingX Yeah I meant exactly lp%+reflect counter. Against every class, except sk, was better a crit strategy for me. Maybe even vs sk but you needed a top ping for a perfect combo, with an error you was dead or almost...

Crit% on weapons was good if you had a ping good enough to use both ss and then mss while your opponent was stunned or while he was kd. You could crit with ss and kd with mss

Wouldn't it be better to use Attack damage sword? I'm pretty sure after using Kidney shot twice you wouldn't be able to use SS or WFF while the enemy is KDed

• This always bugged me too! They did it right with Big Bang, you start with 10m at lvl 1 and end with 18m radius at lvl 5! Why they didn't do it with the other skills this way too? I would love to see skills grow..

• I have just one wish , turn back paralyze skill on crane :C I miss it and this would give some strengh back to crane who is weaker in pvp. That's my opinion and nerf sk ;p

I agree, the new crane stuff was nonsense. Except the fact that you could crit bleed all ur stacks with thousand slashes someone for like 300K. That was pretty amazing. But they have to work so hard just to be viable. Lost in time was the only thing that made cranes viable in pvp i think.

• Wouldn't it be better to use Attack damage sword? I'm pretty sure after using Kidney shot twice you wouldn't be able to use SS or WFF while the enemy is KDed

Well when he is knocked down you have always the same time, kidney shot doesn't last much when spammed but with rp duration wasn't really bad. You can always change your weapons while the opponent is knocked down if kidney shot becomes useless. I personally always used attack damage weapons because hadn't time for 2 attacks

• i agree with crane, also budokai shoud be big event for all server so i think twice a month for senior and twice a moth for junior shoud be good. Also "repeat" quests shoud be good for a 45-55 lvls (mayby someone remember in old time in Korea u coud buy a quest for killing some mobs then give back and receive plenty of exp).

You can also add to the game this features:
    1) Guild Bank with Item borrow system
    2) Master and Disciple system
    3) 2nd aging quest (another adult stage i dont want to be a tennager whole time)
    4) think about not bound items (but this might chance ecenonomy on server).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!