Things you would like changed from Retail

• There should be some kind of a repeatable/daily quests to get wagu coins. Also bosses should drop one always. The difference between original server is that it will be easier to get wagu's and items from wagu wagu machines but the chance of getting good item should be lower. That way prices won't be that high in AH. Plus everyone will work hard so they don't need to buy everything or cash. We could get wagus for completeing secific quests and such.

• I think just make the flying better. Unlimited would be awesome but doesn't need to be if that winds up being the final decision. Super-fast flying without a scroll would be really nice too. A cool-down on super-saiyan etc would be nice too.

Exactly , the fly has been one of the most important thing in DB and DBO ! :thumbsup:

• I know this would be a lot of work involved, but it would be sick if we could go to the kais planets or Namek planets.

other than that I think customizable Dogis would be cool. Like have a event where people can customize some sick Dogis of their own and the top 2 or 3 can be implemented into the game.

• show me game with free reset skills

Star Wars: The Old Republic ...do you know it ? probably not, otherwise u wouln't be asking that ^^
    I have 8 chars there, 4 on each faction -
    Republic :
    - 2 tanks (Guardian and Shadow), 1 Healer (Commando), 1 DPS (Gunslinger)
    Imperial :
    - 2 DPS (Marauder and Sorcerer), 1 Tank (Powertech), 1 healer (Operative) (its just to show u that im not lying to u lol )

Feast you eyes on this :
    This game has 3 types of account, Subscriber/Preferred Status/F2P ...
    imo, it has the most expensive "cash shop" i've seen in most MMO games, regardless the monthly subscription (€10.99 in Portugal), now this game don't use any item like reset books or something like that, it actually has a NPC called "Skill Mentor" that resets Tree Skill, obviously subscribers DO NOT pay for it, because ... cm'on u're already paying €11 p/month ... lol
    Pref status and F2P accounts are the ones that pays for the resets, but wait it isnt over ...
    the game gives you 1x FREE reset per week , (Yes, read again ... 1x F R E E reset per week) for both account types (F2P and Pref status), now , if you want to reset it again, it requires credits (zeni) and you will pay a fee depending on your character' level, and i can assure you that, at level 55 you will pay around 1.5k credits (ikr that's like: kill 2 mobs, loot their coins and - Voilá, i have money for the reset), BUT , this fee changes on much times u reset on the same week, so it goes like this :
    (lvl 55)
    1st reset : free 2nd reset: 1,5k 3rd reset : 4k 4th reset : 10k 5th reset : 40k ... you will pay much more after the 5th ...
    So with all this, i can assure you nothing will change the gameplay of DBO, like boredomness or game will be easy or something like that ...
    But i also understand one thing ... each game has its own mechanics and playstyle, and you can't compare or implant stuff from any other games ..
    but those little things like reset books, inventory slots locked, extra character slots, credit cap, are just crap stuff to make you spend you money, or should i say ... suck up ur wallet! lol
    There are plenty ways to make players spend their money ... for example, i'd rather pay €20 on things that can actually be useful, like ... dogis, weapons, armors,vehicles, etc ... (i know weapons and armors will make this game a Pay 2 win, but it's just an example), or even if Daneos make a pack that contains (1 Dogi, 1 dogi ball, 1 Ustone) for like €25,
    i will defenatly buy it, because these are actually useful and it's a game content ...

P.s.: I apologize for any bad english ... but i think it's understandable haha :D

• I always thought it would be cool to have DB-event 24/7, BUT with CD on DB's.. If your wish was granted no other wish or DB drop for atleast 24 hours, or maybe even a week! Would make DB hunt a little more relaxed, because not everybody could hunt at the same time.. I mean in the Manga Goku couldn't hunt for 2 or 3 hours only a day.. :D

• ehhh, just one thing - implement those green skill reset books (the ones that resets your skill points) into merchants Skill Reset masters so everyone could buy them. Because in original DBO you'd only be able to reset your skills if you are a casher or if you baught them for insane amount of money. Like, if you are lvl 30 you can reset skills for aprox 40k zeni and after that (if you let's say are level 31) you need to buy a damn green book for real life money or for ~130kk zeni. THAT"S MILIONS OF ZENI. And lots of players later regret their builds but they just don't have enough money for that. That.... was a dumb idea. Everyone should be able to reset their skills. Of course the price would range depending on level.

• ehhh, just one thing - implement those green skill reset books (the ones that resets your skill points) into merchants Skill Reset masters so everyone could buy them. Because in original DBO you'd only be able to reset your skills if you are a casher or if you baught them for insane amount of money. Like, if you are lvl 30 you can reset skills for aprox 40k zeni and after that (if you let's say are level 31) you need to buy a damn green book for real life money or for ~130kk zeni. THAT"S MILIONS OF ZENI. And lots of players later regret their builds but they just don't have enough money for that. That.... was a dumb idea. Everyone should be able to reset their skills. Of course the price would range depending on level.

I agree completely with this statement. It shouldn't cost you loads of Zeni just to reset your skills. There are a lot of builds and it can be quite painful to build one that suits your needs/wants without messing around some first~ Like Aura Kingdom, I played for a while, at whatever level, you paid a small amount of gold by going into your character menu, clicking "reset skills" and presto, you can reset your skills and get your points back. That was good on their part but since you need a book here, I say do something like that with the skill book though it might not be implemented. Simply giving my two cents on the subject :rolleyes:

• I think we should have an item called = Global Coin

This coin drops from bosses, tmq completion, logging in once daily, clearing quest trees, beating field bosses, finishing cc floors, competing in budokai, finishing ud's,boss event, pretty much just playing the game. With such a coin you could collect many of them and cash them in for brown boxes, wagu coins, cash items, whatever. I think an idea such as that would have people helping everyone do everything uncluding the noobs.

example:

in old dbo servers
    [pro: im bored] [noob: i could use help leveling or something? or that hard RP place with alot of mobs.] [pro: nah im busy sorry(i dont get anything...why bother)] [noob: but you just said you were bored!] [pro: i'll go to plat or something. ] [noob: D:]

in dboglobal
    [pro: im bored] [noob: i could use help leveling or something? or that hard RP place with alot of mobs.] [pro: wanna tmq or ud? :D(i can kill 2 birds with 1 stone)] [noob: sure!][pro: :D] [noob: :D] [noob2: i wana come!] [pro: sure!] [ lets go!everyone: :D]
    AND ITS A BETTER WORLD FOR EVERYONE!!! AND DBO WOULD NEVER GET BORING!!!

• Your idea ain't bad..! I would skip the "Global Coin" part tho.. Just give out Wagu coins on a low amount of course the harder the dungeon/tmq the more you get.. We still know what is planned with "cashshop" maybe all stuff there will be paid with wagu coins too.. Lets just wait and see what they decide..

• True. We have no idea what is going to be done about the "Cash-shop". Stuff might be given, might have to be bought. Might have to donate. Who knows xD Only they can tell us. I, for one, would love to support the game if a donate option is implemented. If not, do what is best :D

• True. We have no idea what is going to be done about the "Cash-shop". Stuff might be given, might have to be bought. Might have to donate. Who knows xD Only they can tell us. I, for one, would love to support the game if a donate option is implemented. If not, do what is best :D

I was wondering about donations too, how will they keep servers online, they got to make something out of it right?

• I always thought it would be cool to have DB-event 24/7, BUT with CD on DB's.. If your wish was granted no other wish or DB drop for atleast 24 hours, or maybe even a week! Would make DB hunt a little more relaxed, because not everybody could hunt at the same time.. I mean in the Manga Goku couldn't hunt for 2 or 3 hours only a day.. :D

I totally Agree with you my friend , this will bring more Peace and more chances to get DBs but don't forget that it'll make the game alot easier , anyway i'd go for a week which 7 days ( 7 days = 7 dragonballs ) so you only Wish once every two "weeks" , this will be GREAT.

• Your idea ain't bad..! I would skip the "Global Coin" part tho.. Just give out Wagu coins on a low amount of course the harder the dungeon/tmq the more you get.. We still know what is planned with "cashshop" maybe all stuff there will be paid with wagu coins too.. Lets just wait and see what they decide..

Dropped wagu coins is a good idea. Provided things in the cash shop were high cost in wagu coins, much like they were in retail, this would be a great way to encourage constant play. Having 'capsule' bundles of LP/EP regen items, etc., for around 700 wagus. Would keep from everyone having luxury items without trying hard.

• I totally Agree with you my friend , this will bring more Peace and more chances to get DBs but don't forget that it'll make the game alot easier , anyway i'd go for a week which 7 days ( 7 days = 7 dragonballs ) so you only Wish once every two months , this will be GREAT.

I agree with that! :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!