Things you would like changed from Retail

• I totally Agree with you my friend , this will bring more Peace and more chances to get DBs but don't forget that it'll make the game alot easier , anyway i'd go for a week which 7 days ( 7 days = 7 dragonballs ) so you only Wish once every two months , this will be GREAT.

I actually didn't have a problem with the way this was in retail. I enjoyed the DB hunting hours, and often found myself signing on just to do this event. If it was always on, it's just one less reason to 'check in' once in awhile for those casual players. Not all of us are hardcore. The drop rate was already crazy low, and I think it was just fine, IMO.

• Yes once again , if DB Hunting was 24/7 that'd make it less enjoyable , sometiems boring , and it'll be alot faster because :
    Let's say that we lvl from lvl 30-50 in a week , so basically all the mobs that you kill for quests have a chance to drop a DB , and by knowing DBO that asks you to kill MANY MANY MANY mobs you'll find yourself with 7 Dragon balls with absolutly NO EFFORT in just like 3 days , that doesn't make any sense , because DB hunting was to be something far away from DBO Quests.

• Im not saying make it 24/7. That's too dull. If they did, it would be more time, less drop rate. I say just leave it as it is. I mean I was able to gather all 7 within 4 days and wish for super saiyan after getting level 40/41. That's pretty quick and that's just with normal drop rates O.O

• 25a5bts.png

The book of the female turtle should be the same for male turtle because now it is unfair.
    This item works better in female characters because it gives them more of an advantage for PVP as the pot gives them full RP balls.

What are the differences?
    Male: you charge RP faster, also you lose 150LP per skill casted
    Female: give you a full RP + increase your E.Def and M.Def.

• 25a5bts.png

The book of the female turtle should be the same for male turtle because now it is unfair.
    This item works better in female characters because it gives them more of an advantage for PVP as the pot gives them full RP balls.

What are the differences?
    Male: you charge RP faster, also you lose 150LP per skill casted
    Female: give you a full RP + increase your E.Def and M.Def.

They should get rid of this book in total, or make it available for all classes. And if they to it should do the same for male and female.. but ban it from Budokai! Need RP? Buy RP pots!

• They should get rid of this book in total, or make it available for all classes. And if they to it should do the same for male and female.. but ban it from Budokai! Need RP? Buy RP pots!

Turtle need RP in budokai because otherwise they won't be able to survive.
    RP balls make their skills a little longer allows turtle to survive.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqVgWbiLqzI#t=150
    2:35
    Turtle Hermit has 70 lvl 33% E.crit +15 weapons. Using giant kamehameha he did only 4k damage against +12 armored SK.

Do you ever seen that the male turtle won 1st place in budokai solo (70lvl)?

• Turtle need RP in budokai because otherwise they won't be able to survive.. RP balls make their skills a little longer allows turtle to survive.

They did fine before this book was introduced too! And the full RP reload was for female only.. So like i said, want RP buy RP pots! These can give ANY class 2 RP balls! Well SK's.. nah i'm not starting with this again..

• More suggestions:

• Turtle book should be with the same stats for male and female (full rp+more m.def/e.def).
    • Remove dodge pot cooldown and ban it from budokai.
    • Increase the duration of skill effects "Sudden Stun", "Consecutive Disks", "Speed Restrain" and ban turtle book from budokai or leave it as it was before.
    • Increase more LP for humans because they have too low LP/def. Only fighter can survive longer because of dex.
    • Remove bleeding damage from "Bold Strike" because SK was too OP with high LP, high def and powerful attacks. It' doesn't matter if you have anti-bleed or anti-fear items, SK could win even without doing anything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_adheKU_Q
  • yea the two biggest things i would want changed have prolly already been said are the flight system being changed and the cool down on transformations need to be changed. i feel in a dragonball universe where basically everyone has learned to use ki abilities....flight wouldnt be draining on the body....o therefore it shouldn't have a limit in game....if that makes sense to anyone. and as far as transformations id would love to see them reduced to 5-10 minutes....i mean an hour is the longest cooldown in a game i think i ever waited(for a skill mind you)....and i dont remember correctly...but i think there was only one dragonball hunting session per day on the last server to shut down....id like that to possibly increase

• Just like you said very low CD on SSJ transformation and unlimited flying, if SSJ transformation is limited to 1 hour that's pretty bad tbh I hated that cd I like the idea of 5-10 min. Also could you make the dragon ball drop rate better?

• I would like to see all transfomrations with 1s. cooldown and usable ONLY ON PVE. I understand 1s on Pvp will be OP for Majin and others.
    Goku and friends wanted to hide their powers on Budokai and do not use SSJ (in additional to the Goten & Trunk)
    On PvE You die on grinding or on instance and You need to wait 1h or got huge amount of Cd gear. If You play Fighter You need to wear full ENG gear or use autopot when You afk one moment becouse Your SSJ die :P.

Another things:
    Dragon ball event weak drop but 24/7.

Guard should reduce some damage, maybe 5%/10%/15% or something.

• Well I wouldn't like if cd base goes to 10 mins. It should be "earned" with the gear. In retail, you already had like 18 mins in transformations cd with cd gear. It was nice. But sometimes was a problem come again in normal form then transform again (see an ulti who has to buff, or a giant after 10 mins has to wait 10 mins more). So sometimes was boring wait that cd, specially when a whole party had to wait it. SSJ was already the best transformation because it can use all the skills and if you don't die, you hadn't any reason to turn in normal form again (farmed in ssj like 4 hours no stop).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!