Not so new but happy 2 meet!

• Hey guys, my name is Nagi! I used to play DBO TW passively from time to time and I do have to say it was my favorite mmorpg of all games i've played out there. There's just something about this game that's just...captivating, yknow? Anywho, I was always a martial artist main. Never got to try out the master classes so I'm pretty hyped about it coming soon. If you wanna find me, I'll be in game probably on either Rafiki (planned fighter) and Nagi (planned SM). It's a pleasure to be here and i'm glad Daneos brought one of my favorite games back. See you guys in game!

• Welcome, enjoy your stay in this great community if you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to publish it, we'll gladly help you all :)

Sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish

- Cuando tienes mala suerte debes enfrentarla, nadie va a venir a salvarte por poner excusas -
    tumblr_otb4g01b8d1wubadbo1_500.gif

• Welcome, enjoy your stay in this great community if you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to publish it, we'll gladly help you all :)

Sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish

Welcome to the forums and community.

Thank you for the warm welcome you guys. Puedo hablar espanol tambien. As well as french and japanese, so yeah! Glad to be part of this awesome community ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!