Token Shop Revamp

• Add upgrade and downgrade stone up to u60 to token shop

• u38 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 88 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 104 Tokens
    • u42 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 108 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 128 Tokens
    • u46 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 132 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 156 Tokens
    • u50 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 160 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 196 Tokens
    • u55 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 200 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 236 Tokens
    • u60 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 270 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 400 Tokens

Capsule Inventory storages 24z slot Tokens Cost 300

f64449c60571d106edf3d5dfbc93c02c.png

Brown Boxes/equipment boxes Cost 560 tokens(Replace the brown boxes with sliver boxes into cash shop)

c2f7d9f8b9f30134295354ff9bb2ca3d.png

200% XP booster Cost 250 tokens

86c9862f18574a6ea81ab4c743d91821.png

Attribute boosting Potions cost 50 tokens

e769eb7cc9b75390b39facc288e70069.png

Transformation Potions For all Classes 1500 Tokens

Dogis Add like 3-4 more dogi for 3500 token

Vehicle And Fuel with 75% Speed

a7182722afb06e0453e484c8dc772267.png

Dogi Ball (Gives Dogis and Accessories stats)

b97d2049a4d77e58d9b6a311f12820e4.png

• 1- Stones ? Stones from Token Shop is just to help you until lv.30 where your adventure truly begins , not until the end of your leveling lol .
    2- Token Shop arlready has z20 , no need to had a z24 it's just +4 slots ...
    3- I don't even need to talk about this ... 1 Box 560 T ? What a waste of time lol . 2 Silver Boxes ? That's Pay2win shit .
    4- 200% Exp Boost , do you even know what a 200% Exp Boost means ? That's stupid , add such a broken item like that to the Token Shop . Unstead they should add to the game exp bonus like Digimon Online , Special days like Christmas 100% and Weekends +50% . Btw that item should be deleted , just saying .
    5- I Agree with this one , but the value should be changed to 150 per Potion .
    6- That's a waste of time .
    7- Dogis are probably the main reason why people charge money in the game , helping the server , adding 3-4 Dogis will only decrease the % of People who Donate , and please stop beeing lazy , Dogis are really easy to get you just need to farm a little .
    8- Vehicle , they should probably add one or two new vehicles but the 38% is enough no need for 75% , it will be way more expensive than 38% and still it's temporarly no reason to add it .
    9- This shouldn't be added to the shop , this should be deleted from the game .

Don't hate me ! I'm just giving my opinion .

• It actually triggers me that you like all of your posts.

Anyways, I don't see a problem with these additions except for the XP boosts.

• It actually triggers me that you like all of your posts.
    Anyways, I don't see a problem with these additions except for the XP boosts.

I do like them indeed .

The biggest problem is the XP Boots yeah that's for sure , but i think Token Shop is fine , no needs for big changes , all this stuff will just make the game easier , i think the game should engourage people to do PvE like go get some stones or money to buy them and upgrade your equipment , not let the game on when you're sleeping and wake up in the next day beeing able to upgrade it ...

• 1 HK had up to u50 stone in token shop and it was pretty balance even those they got 1 token instead of 10 every 15 mins

2 ?????

3 How is it a waste of time I added a picture the picture said 30 for 560 not 1, Im guessing all these different fonts you keep using are messing with yours eyes....... 0fba9e1b35805c253512d13949df3466.pngSo tell me how is white stones not P2W legit and how it any different from the brown boxes because they basically do the same thing which is changing stats.

4 They were In TW and HK as a event so why not DBOG and they also stay after the event was over

6 ... transformation potion were better then the actually skill, so it not a waste of time

gfhfhfthvhf.png

7 there are about 20 dogis that aren't in the cash shop that could go into the token shop, and how is that lazy????

8 Majin and Human Classes are the only ones that can receive a 75% fuel through quests and once daneos fix the limited time duration effect for item it could work perfect for the token shop

9 there nothing wrong with them if they come in through cash shop

btw next time you use red or blue font don't expect a response from me

• I was just giving my opinion about it , but looks like now i need to deal with jokes about wich color i like to use . If you don't like it please , talk with a Mod or Daneos to take it off .

• 1. Z24 instead of N20 and still limited, not permanently.
    2. xp boost, but only 100% 1-30lvl
    3.Potions but only 1-30lvl
    4. fuel and vehicle with 75% ms

with all other i disagree.

eb01da957221b77f8d502ee83c658961875.gifThe strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.

On our own, we are marshmallows and dried spaghetti, but together we can become something bigger.

• what i stupid idee, daneos said they dont want to change the game most of the game stuff shut stay like the original server
    and you try to changge it...and you will have cashshop items for free
    at this way pls delente dbo and go away

if you not must grinden for upgrade stones the the game ist to easy,the same with 200% exp the game it to easy then, you can go afk 1 week and have a few tausend of token and you can overpower your char it is not what the game is made for

• daneos said they dont want to change the game most of the game stuff shut stay like the original server

Looks like he didn't play original DBO.

3 things destroyed DBO:

- That's the upgrade Stones, dogi balls, boxes for change stats total P2W. Create character -> get 70 -> Buy Stones -> in 3 days You're +11 or +15 and if You played DBO before and You know tactics = You're pro! I can undestrand its a lot of money, A LOT for a man who's going to develop server and i actually know these things will never be removed.

- One update per 3 years <ironic>

- Unbalanced classes / fight system with cosmic critical hits.

• Fixed that for ya.

• I mostly played on HK becouse of better ping. But there was one guild from china that probably recruit people with only +14 or 15 gear, they were usually first place in group budokai, maybe 1-2 Times on 2st. If You just start on HK and dont want to spend XXX$/month and check budokai results You automatically forget about playing PvP ^^ . I mostly played PvE

• I'm going to be honest. Most of these are terrible ideas, and some actually need to be removed from the game (Transformation potions and Dogi Balls to be specific).

what i stupid idee, daneos said they dont want to change the game most of the game stuff shut stay like the original server
    and you try to changge it...and you will have cashshop items for free
    at this way pls delente dbo and go away

if you not must grinden for upgrade stones the the game ist to easy,the same with 200% exp the game it to easy then, you can go afk 1 week and have a few tausend of token and you can overpower your char it is not what the game is made for

All the item that listed is pulled from Cash Shop or from an event that happen in game so I don't see how its a terrible idea unless you want to be a disadvantage to people who do buy it from cash shop and use it against because you know you cant get if don't cash for it. I thought this community was against P2W stuff lmao ?(?(:D:D:D

@Quvades I notice alot of founders use the same argument every time not all of them but most of them, look if you go to cash shop right now and look at the cash shop you can see all the stuff on this list is shit no one will buy with real money, but will be useful to buy if it was for a different type of currency.

Dogi balls would be fine if you could buy them token shop 8)

Transformation potions are fine to but the effect for the skill and the potion should be switched because if you look at it the transformation gives a +25% boost on the original transformation skill with no EP. Adding the ability to add 3 SP into transformation skill to achieve this plus a shorter cold down and I wouldn't mind it being switched

• All the item that listed is pulled from Cash Shop or from an event that happen in game so I don't see how its a terrible idea unless you want to be a disadvantage to people who do buy it from cash shop and use it against because you know you cant get if don't cash for it. I thought this community was against P2W stuff lmao ?(?(:D:D:D
    @Quvades I notice alot of founders use the same argument every time not all of them but most of them, look if you go to cash shop right now and look at the cash shop you can see all the stuff on this list is shit no one will buy with real money, but will be useful to buy if it was for a different type of currency.

Dogi balls would be fine if you could buy them token shop 8)

Transformation potions are fine to but the effect for the skill and the potion should be switched because if you look at it the transformation gives a +25% boost on the original transformation skill with no EP. Adding the ability to add 3 SP into transformation skill to achieve this plus a shorter cold down and I wouldn't mind it being switched

When I look at dogi balls, I think about Xenoverse and how clothing contributed too much to stats thus restricting the users choices. The same is with dogis. I find that needing to wear an entire set just to boost your stats further restricts a person's style. A player shouldn't be forced to wear a hat, backpack, and such just for stats. That's my two cents though.

• When I look at dogi balls, I think about Xenoverse and how clothing contributed too much to stats thus restricting the users choices. The same is with dogis. I find that needing to wear an entire set just to boost your stats further restricts a person's style. A player shouldn't be forced to wear a hat, backpack, and such just for stats. That's my two cents though.

the stats are actually helpful to have on most of the underdog classes like grand chefs and warriors

• Tickets didnt break DBO? Why buy upgrade stones when you can buy a 30 day +12 ticket for 30kk lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!