Cash Shop - Can't "Charge"

• Howdy everyone. Y'all might remember me as MrLooker from the original Chinese server. Anyway, I have encountered what might be a bug, but it might just be user error :D

I want to buy some dogi and things in the cash shop, but whenever I click on "Charge" so that I can be relieved of my hard earned money, a blank in-game window pops up and never loads any content into it, no matter how long I wait, resulting in me not being able to convert my IRL cash into in-game cash.

Am I doing something wrong? Has it been temporarily disabled? Is it a bug?

Any and all assistance is appreciated.

P.S. I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. I searched for a similar problem but didn't find any. I read the FAQ and perused the forum as well.

• You need to do it in the website , actually two websites . :P

To do it , you will need to create a PipiLoad account ( Pipiload.com ) and buy a , i thing it's called a card , something like that , a code basicly , you just need to choose wich card value you want .

For Example :

- 10$ will give you a 10$ Pipilaod code .

Once you buy it , go to your codes section in Pipiload website and click on it , a page will appear with your 10$ code . After that , go to the DBOG website , scroll down until you find the Pipiload thing , put your code there and your account credentials and then , BOOM ! A wild Cash Point appeared in your account !

P.S: 10$ Pipiload code = 100CP (Cash Points) .

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!